Chapter 4

After the mission ended they headed to school. Barbara headed towards the classroom, when suddenly she bumped into Dick. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into you...." she stopped talking when she realized that she had bumped into Dick. "Don't worry it was my fault, I wasn't looking where is was going." said Dick.

Then the school bell rang, meaning that school was over, "wow I'd never thought that this mission would've taken that long thought Barbara as she entered the classroom to get her things, so she could start to head home.

The next day

Barbara was walking to school when suddenly she heard Pamela say,"Hey red wait up." "Hey red" said Barbara. "Oh yeah did you know that plants..." said Pamela. "Seriously... again..." said Barbara." "Excuse me?" said Pamela. "Mandy's seriously going to be prom queen again?" said Barbara. "Oh, so that's what you were talking about, that makes sense." said Pamela.

"So, who do you think Dick's going to prom with? Or what if he asks you to go with him to prom." said Pamela. "You actually think that he would asked me to prom." asked Barbara. "Honestly yes." said Pamela. "Well prom is like 2 months away." said Barbara.

Pamela and Barbara head to class,
although Barbara, was mostly thinking about prom and who dick would go with? I wonder if Dick asks me to go to prom with him thought Barbara.

"Hey Barbara, you realize that your writing in your notebook." Said Pamela. "Yes...?" Said Barbara.
"And do you realize what your writing?" Asked Pamela. 

Barbara looked at her notebook and realize that her wrote Dick Grayson over and over again.
Barbara face turned red.

"Barbara" Said Mr. Fox. "Yes?" Asked Barbara. "Could you tell me the answer to problem number...
Wait problem, we had a worksheet or was it homework, like it matter I'm pretty sure I didn't even do cause I had patrol. "...on the worksheet." Mr. Fox said.

The bell ring

Barbara sighed in relief, saved by the bell literality. "Alright everyone classed dismissed just make sure to finish the worksheet I gave you today." said Mr. Fox.

After school at Wayne Manor

"Oh Barbara, I'm glad your here, look who came to visit us." Said Bruce. "Oh...Mr.Fox...Hi..." said Barbara. "He came to stop by to tell me about your grades and how well your doing in school." Said Bruce. "Welp...that's it I'm doomed...grounded...for...life... goodbye batgirl and hello plain old Barbara Gordon" thought Barbara.

"She's been doing really good for her to be batgirl and..." said Mr. Fox
"Wait hold up, back up just a little now I'm not saying that I'm batgirl or anything but... how did you know that." asked Barbara.

"He helped build the batcave." Said Bruce. "Oh, that make sense." Said Barbara. "Didn't I tell you?"asked Bruce. "No" said Barbara. Bruce sweat dropped, "I forget then" said Bruce. "Yeah not kidding" said Barbara who also sweat dropped.

"I would suggest talking to dick instead of writing his name over and over again"said Mr.fox to Barbara as her faced turned red.
"The Gala coming up though, it's this Friday." Said Bruce. "Ok thanks" said Barbara very quickly as she ran into her room feeling very embarrassed. Bruce and Lucius aka Mr. Fox laughed.

Ok now that was embarrassing thought Barbara. "It's getting late, I think Batgirl should go for a swing/patrol." thought Barbara out loud. Barbara puts on her costume and goes out the window. "In my opinion Gotham looks way better at night."said Batgirl.

And to think I've lived here all my life, but I never actually took at the time to "enjoy living here as normal person would" but then again this is Gotham so

''Hey Batgirl" said Robin. ''Oh, hey Robin, I never thought I'd see you at this hour, since I mostly see you in the daytime." ''Well, I saw you and I thought that you would of wanted to patrol together, if you want to if you want to patrol alone I totally get that..." ''It's ok I don't worry, I don't mind us patrolling together." said Batgirl.

''Hey, Batgirl" said Scorn, who appeared put of no where.''Hey Scorn" said Batgirl. I knew this was too good to be true thought Robin. ''Well I have to go now, umm see you guys tomorrow? I guess." said Batgirl. ''Yeah see you tomorrow" said Robin and Scorn at the same time."

''What['s wrong ''Robin", are your scared that Batgirl is falling for me." ''As if, I'm sure the last guy that she would ever dated is you." ''Wanna bet?, I can assure you that she'll fall in love with me." said Scorn to Robin.

The next day at school

''Barbara I need to talk to you Asap" said Pamela. ''Umm....ok?" said Barbara. ''Ok, it's about my crush and I like him but I don't know how to tell him." ''Really? your asking me? the girl how also has a crush one someone but also can't tell him how she really feels." said Barbara.

''Yes, I'm asking that girl, but seriously Barbara, I like really need your help right now." Said Pamela. ''Ok ok, so who's your crush?" asked Barbara. ''Well it's..." Pamela started saying till the school bell rang. ''Well I'll tell you later." said Pamela ''Ok" said Barbara.

Barbara waved goodbye to Pamela as she walked to the classroom, and she noticed that Dick was in deep thought. What if he is right, what if Batgirl is really going to fall in love with him. thought Dick. I wonder what his thinking about.

School bell rings, again

Finally, school is over thought Barbara out loud. ''I know right, it's been a long day." said Dick. Oh my gosh did I really say that out loud and did Dick just talk to me? thought Barbara. Alfred arrives in a limo to pick up Dick. ''I have to go, see you tomorrow, I guess" said Dick to Barbara. ''Yeah, see you tomorrow" said Barbara after Dick left.