The First Day

I'm using my computer to write this fanfic, I'm not completely used to it so if it's bad formatting. I'm still getting used to it and stuff :3 I'm using it so that it is easier for you guys to read since there are more characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza, Lucy, Cana, Mira, and Wendy sat in the Fairytail Academy Cafeteria. They sat near the middle as the group of seniors had the past 3 years. Wendy was trembling, the rest of the girls sat and talked and about how their summer went.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" Lucy asked Wendy. "I-I just don't know what high school is gonna be like..." Wendy said nervously. Cana patted Wendy on the back, "Don't worry kid, you'll be fine!" Cana was smiling and it was obvious she had gotten drunk before school.

Lucy jumped up when she saw the 'jocks' walk in. That's right, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Lyon, Hibiki, Ren, Gajeel, Alzack, and Jellal. Lucy blushed and her heart beat louder and louder every second she looked at them. She was specifically looking at the boy with salmon colored hair. He was really dreamy and how Lucy put it 'HAWT!!!' Lucy started moving around dizzily.

"Lucy, are you oka-" Erza asked right as she noticed what she was staring at. Him. Gray Fullbuster. The boy with dark blue/blackish messy hair. The dark eyes that she always felt were staring into her soul. She knew she liked him but she never showed her emotions to him. He teased with her a lot and she always told him to back off, little did he know that she had a major crush on him. Cana laughed as the two girls stared at the boys. Mira too was soon falling into a daze looking at Laxus Dreyar.

The boys walked over to their table and Lucy was out cold with her head laying on the table and her face as red as a cherry. Erza tried not to blush as Gray went and sat next to her. She turned her face away and put it on the table.

"Why are you here Fullbuster?" Erza asked as soon as her face went back to its normal shade. "Eh, it looks like some freshmen stole our table and I was kinda hoping for a new place to sit this year..." Gray said. "Why not go sit with your girlfriend?" Erza retorted. "Who Juvia? She's not my girlfriend, is that what she's telling people? ugh" Gray groaned. "No I just figured you had fallen for her by now..." Erza said. "No... But I'm falling for someone else" Gray smirked.

Erza ignored him not knowing who he was talking about. "What happened to Lucy?" Natsu said as he lightly poked Lucy's cheek. "She passed out from your major hotness" Cana said while taking a sip of her 'soda'. Natsu laughed and blushed. Lucy soon became concious again and smiled at Natsu.

"U-uh Lucy i was um... wondering if you wanted to go out?" Natsu asked with tint of pink on his cheeks. Lucy nodded nervously almost passing out again her face was hot and flushed. Natsu flashed a smile at her. Gray smirked at Natsu.

Hibiki sat next to Cana smiling at her and he winked. "Go away creep!" Cana exclaimed and shot a glare at him. Laxus sat next to Cana and Hibiki not noticing Mira staring at him.

"RINNNGGGG"

It was time for class. Gray and Erza had their next class together. Erza wasn't looking forward to it, but she also was...