Love-Struck

Hey everyone guess what! I'm not dead!!!! Thanks for being patient for this long wait... *cricket noise* anyway, I had writer's block and I needed inspiration from songs and other stories, but here is the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ugh, math class,' Erza thought.

She walked down the hallway hastily wanting to choose her seat and not have the leftovers.

She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into a muscular body. All her books were scattered across the hall and she had fallen, but something broke her fall. She rubbed her head where she hit it and realized that the 'something' that broke her fall was actually a someone.

She saw the raven hair and the piercing dark eyes. "G-Gray...? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry~!" Erza exclaimed. She looked around and saw both of their stuff scattered across the floor. She immediatly got up and frantically started picking both of their stuff up.

Gray chuckled.

He stood up and grabbed Erza's shoulders and turned her head to fucus on him. "Erza, it's fine. Chill out..." Gray calmed her. "No Gray! It's not okay! I was being wreckless and I wasn't watching where I was going and it wa clumsy of me to do th-" Erza ranted on before she was cut off. "Good God Erza, do you ever shut up?!"

Erza just stared at him and sighed and dropped his books in front of him and picked hers up and walked into class. She was followed by Gray. There were only two seats left. And they were right next to each other.

'Great' Erza thought.

She slammed her stuff down on the desk and plopped into the chair.

Gray walked to the back of class and laughed as he sat down next to Erza.

Erza rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him the whole period, but he was so irrisistable.

"I really hate you Gray..." Erza said under her breath.

"I know" Gray replied with a smirk.

Meanwhile in English Class...

Mirajane sat at the front of class, but one person sat in front of her. Laxus Dreyar. She stared at his perfect blonde hair from behind as she daydreamed about their 33 babies.

Lucy sat behind her next to Natsu. She leaned over and whispered in Natsu's ear, "I think that Mira is in love...". Natsu chuckled and Luct laughed a bit. Mira turned around and smiled. "Awe~! You guys are too adorable!" Mira cooed.

Lucy giggled, "So are you two!". Laxus turned around with a puzzled look on his face and Natsu burst into laughter as Mira's face turned bright red in anger and embaressment.

Cana laughed from across the classroom. Laxus, Mira, Lucy, and Natsu turned around and realized that after Natsu's obnoxious burst of laughter, Professor Guildearts had stopped class and evryone was staring at them.

Natsu was already in trouble with Mira, so might as well go all out right?

Natsu rubbed his hands together evilly and laughed. He then began to sing:

"Laxus and Mira,

sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

First comes love,

then comes marriage,

and then Laxus comes with a baby carraiage!"

Mira's face was as red as a tomato and soon enough so was Natsu's face.

"Oh my gosh Natsu! Are you okay?!" Lucy exclaimed. Lucy didn't know whether to be worried or to laugh at the red handprint on Natsu's left cheek.

Natsu was dumbfounded, but Laxus was blushing and laughing.

"I'm sorry about that Laxus..." Mira said shyly.

"It's no problem Mira..."

The bell rang for next class. "RIIIINNNGGG!!!"

"I'll see you later Mirajane..." Laxus said and walked out of class.

Mira nearly passed out.

Lucy giggled, "You okay there Mira...?"

She meerly nodded and fell over.

Cana stumbled over to Lucy, Natsu and the love-struck Mira with Hibiki following her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You guys are hilarious!" Cana slurred.

Hibiki was close to her and about to sneak up on her and hug her when Lucy hinted by pointing over her shoulder and Cana punch him without looking.

"H-how did y-?" Lucy stuttered.

"It happens too often..." Cana addressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any ideas anyone????