Dance Planning

HELLO!!! I'm glad to inform you that this story is not dead! So... I've realized that a lot of you love this story. Seeing that made me realize that I can't keep you guys waiting any longer. Even though I have absolutely no idea what I am about to write.... But lets get on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... now we have to come up with a name... UGH!" Erza groaned and tilted her head back to look at the ceiling of the classroom.

"Fairy Queens!" Lucy yelled.

"Nah..." Erza declined.

"The Fairies!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Eh..." Erza groaned.

"Titania's Fairies?" Cana asked.

"Ehhhh......." Erza declined again.

"Fairy Queens!!!" Mira exclaimed. (Thanks to LEAHxTHExSHIPPER and StephanieMoore451)

"Perfect!!!" Erza smiled.

"Ummm... Erza I said that fir-" Lucy was cut off bye Erza. "Now now Lucy, let's not take credit for something!" Erza stated in a motherly tone. Lucy rolled her eyes and ignored it.

Gray and a few others walked over to where the girls were sitting. "What are you guys talking about?" Gray asked. On the inside Erza wanted to tell him, but instead she just ignored him and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Erza... I know you like me... You're blushing." Gray laughed.

Erza looked around frantically before she pulled up camera on her phone and realized that her cheeks were tinted pink and becoming a bright red (gif in multimedia). "Um what? I DO NOT want to date a loser like you!" Erza exclaimed. Gray rolled his eyes.

"But seriously what are you guys doing?" Natsu asked Lucy. Of course, Lucy being a lovestruck fool, she answered. "We're coming up with a name for a dance group" Natsu kissed her on the cheek and laughed.

Wendy, Mira, Erza, and Cana rolled their eyes at there fast growing relationship. Lucy scoffed at them and blushed a little bit.

"So smallfry what are you up to?" Erza asked little Wendy as she stared off into space. Well if you call Romeo Conbolt, space. Wendy shook her head and snapped out of it. "Oh nothing..." Erza laughed. All the girls bursted out laughing and yelled in unison, "WENDY'S IN LOVE!!!!".

Wendy scoffed lightly and crossed her arms over her chest, "Am not!!!" she yelled blushing like crazy

They all just laughed.

Wendy rolled her eyes and wrote down some stuff on a notepad and handed it around to all the girls. It was a list of songs to play at school events. They all nodded after seeing it. "These songs are great Wendy!" Cana exclaimed and hugged Wendy drunkly. Wendy gasped for breath in the tight hug waiting for Cana to let go of her.

"Okay, so the next order of buisness is when and where we practice." Lucy stated trying to calm everyone down. "I say, in the Music Hall in the afternoon after school." Mira said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"We can start next week!" Erza stated. She looked at the clock and saw that the bell was about to ring.

'Ugh math class is next. I only have it with one person I know. Gray.' She thought.

"RIIINGGGG!!!!!"

Then off to math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the wait for this story and sorry about the shortness of the chapter! I need some suggestions about what should happen next in this story!