Chapter 3

(Hi guys um I just wanted to say that in this chapter it's going to be more of what the 3 girls think of some o f the guys and what some of the guys think of the 3 girls.

Thanks for reading

love ya'll, Xoxo❤️)

*Jade's P.O.V*

Well it's been 3 days sense the boys are here and it's really fun, I got really close to Nash and I think I may have a chance with him. Sometimes he will just randomly start holding my hand and I always see him stating at me. He is always giving me compliments, oh my god he's just so sweat. I want to tell him how I feel but I don't want to ruined the friendship we mead I the last couple of days. I think I'm going to wait till I know him a little bit more.

*Nash's P.O.V*

Oh my god! Jade is just so pretty, sweat, nice, fun, funny, adorable and so many other thing. I like, love her! I want to tell her how I feel but I'm scared, its wired I never felt this way for someone before. When ever I see her or talk to her I get really nervous, I get butterflies, I forget how to walk, to talk. It's so embarrassing.

*Renee's P.O.V*

In the last 3 days I have been spending so much time with Hayes it's unreal, he tote me how to properly throw a football and he even tried ti teach me how to penny bored. I tote him how to ride a jet-ski. I was so funny the first time he got on, he was scared to get up so he staid on his knees. When he finally got up 5 second later he wiped out pretty bad. I got to know him allot better, he so sweat it's unbelievable.

Why can't he just ask me out all ready. I just love him, I can't even explain it.

*Hayes P.O.V*

I really really like Renée, she is a fun person to be around and I want to ask her out. But how I need to do something extraordinary, something no guy have ever done for her. I'm sure that a girl as pretty as her can get any guy.

Wait why would a amazing girls as pretty, funny and sweat person with sass fall for a jock like me. All I can do is throw a football and run.

*Taylor's P.O.V*

Renee is really pretty I love her. I know that she loves Hayes and I respected that, but it's not fair I should be the one holding her in my arms protecting her. Me not him and I'm not sure if he made a move yet but I will still try to get her first, I really do love her and Hayes but I want Renee more then anything.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I really like Emily but I'm scared that Matt is going to come in and steal her. When I ran down stairs 3-4 days ago, because Renee screamed "THERES A BEAR" seen Emily and Matt finishing there make out section. So I need to make a move before he does...

*Matts P.O.V*

Emily Emily Emily, is the only thing going throw my mind. I like her, wait never I love her, I'm in love with her. I know that 3 days ago we where making out in the living room but I still haven't asked her out, I need to make a move before Cameron does. I know that he likes her I can tell by his face and him alway staring at her, I don't want him going for my girl.

*Emily's P.O.V*

I really love Cam. Like allot he is so sweet, nice, fun, funny, cute and really HOT. He is my favorite, I know what your going to think "what about Matt" or "you guys where making out, what are you going to do?" well FYI I'm just using him to get Cam jealous and right now it's working. I know it's may seem mean but you will see...

(Sorry for the bad chapter, actually it wasn't even that much of a chapter. I just didn't know what to right about in ''chapter 3'' so I thought it may be fun or cool what ever to do a kinda chapter about some of the peoples feelings. If you have ideas of thins I can put in this fanfiction please leave comments!

The next chapter will be better promise

Love y'all, Xoxo❤️)