Chapter 10

*Nash's P.O.V 1 month later*

I haven't been doing much in the last month beside sit around in Jades hospital room doing nothing. Renee and Emily are out the hospital it's been 2 week now, Jade still hasn't woken up from her coma and that doctor said that she should wake up anytime soon but you can't tell the exact date when it comes to a coma. Renee and Emily come by every single day, they bring me food that I don't really eat. I'm bright blue eyes aren't as bring blue anymore. They are dole and lifeless, they are gray, I don't eat that much I'm always crying 24/7, and worst of all I'm going trough desperation. Jades parents haven't even came to see her, Renee contacted jades mom and told her what happened but they can't make it down to Timmins, right now they are stuck in Kap because the hight way to get back to Timmins is closed, because of a tornado that hit they and made it's way to Kap.

Days go by and everything just seems to get worst! For me, for Renee, for Emily. For everyone! Everyday with out Jade is a day I wish I wasn't on earth. I miss seeing her smile, hearing her beautiful and contagious laugh, the way I get lost in those big brown eyes of hers, the way she talks when she being a suck up. Oh Jade please wake up, please please please, I'm begging you!

About 2 days ago Renee and Emily bout me an air mattress to sleep on because those hospital chairs are uncomfortable. The girls are always trying to get me to go sleep at Renee, Emily, Jade and some girl named Gabby's apartment. But every time I refused cause I wanna be the first person to see Jade wakes up.

*Jade's P.O.V* (just another dream kinda think)

I was walking down a familiar street, just minding my own business when I her a voice I haven't herd in a long time. It didn't click in who it was until they said my name! "Jade, is that really you?" I turned around to see, Jack. G? Now what the hell is he doing walking on the street at 2:30am? Wait, what the fuck I'm a doing?

Jade: Jack what the fuck are you doing here?

Jack: I could ask the same to you!

Jade: where are we anyways?

Jack: you don't remember thins street!?

Jade: no, not on bit...

Jack: this is the street where you got hit by that drunk driver.

At that moment I got a flash back of the day I got hit, there where to girl with me. What where there names again, oh yeah it's Renee and Emily!

I snapped out if my thoughts when I herd Jack scream at me

Jack- JADE FUCKING MOVE, WATCH OUT!

I looked in front of me to see s big ass truck coming right at me, I tried to move but it's like I was stuck in that one spot. I was incapable of movie he what's so ever! Before I new it, the truck hit me and everything went black...

*Nash's P.O.V*

I was sitting in Jade's hospital room, like always. When I herd someone mumble soothing, I looked up to see Jade's eyes flutter open. I was feeling all kind of happy, but she looked so confuse. She looked all around the room, them at me!

Nash: Ja-Jade!?

Jade: ummm, where's my boyfriend?

Nash: I'm right here baby!?

I was so confuse to my she had asked she had ask where her boyfriend was!

Jade: no your not, my boyfriend is Jack Gilinsky!...

(Omg, what gonna happen next😱. I am so sorry for not posting, I've been busy doing nothing!

Love y'all, Xoxo❤️)