Chapter 8

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I walk back into the hospital and seen doctors running through the halls, when I got to Jades room Nash was sitting outside in the hallway crying even more. I didn't think some one could cry that much!

I walk up to him and rubbed his back, I gave him a hug and he just cried in my shoulder. I felt so bad, but I still didn't know what was going on.

Once Nash stopped crying a little, I dictated to ask him what is wrong!...

Cameron- Nash what happened in there? Is she okay, are you okay?

Nash- I was in there talking to her, just saying things like "stay stong" "I need you" and things like that! But after I said "I love you" all I herd was a BEEEEEEEEEEEEP and I was being taken out of there

Cameron- omg! I'm so sorry bro, do you know what's happening?

Nash- well um, the doctor said that she couldn't breath! They think her lugs filed up with water, but they are not 100% sure yet

Cameron- I'm so sorry bro! She will be fine I promise

*Hayes P.O.V*

When Ren came out of surgery, is was pretty funny and the medication that she is on does not help. When she woke up she look at me her fingers and then her toes, she opened her moth to talk and what she said was not what I toughs she was going to say!

Renee- why on earth are my fucking toe and fingers pink, it's ugly as hell!

Hayes- ...

Renee- are you just going to fucking stand there or what!?

When she said that I just had to laugh, it was just all that sass!

Hayes- babe are you okay?

Renee- what do you think, I have pink toes. No I'm not okay, NURSE!

Hayes- babe she is right beside you, no need to yell

She was about to say something but then fell asleep, I though she had died so I started to panic.

Nurse- umm, are you okay? She just fell asleep!

Well that's embarrassing

~~In Renee's Hospital Room~~

I was sitting next to Ren, we where just talking and I new that I had to tell her about Jade and Emily, about how Jade is in a come and stopped breathing and her hart stopped but she is fine now. Also that Emily has a pretty bad imagery, I was about to say something but she bit me to it.

Renee- Hayes! Where is Jade and Emily?

Hayes- well, ummmm...

Renee started crying and mumbling thing I could understand, because it was French (Yes I do speak French in real life)

Renee- Hayes please tell me they aren't died

Hayes- baby they are in the hospital, Emily is in the room next to you as for Ja-Jade well sh-she is i-in a di-different p-part of th-the hospital...

Renee- wait wh-what, why is Jade in a different part of the hospital?

She started crying but keep on talking, and what came our if her moth really shocked me

Renee- IS SHE IN THE PART OF THE HOSPITAL WHERE THEY PUT DIED PEOPLE?...

Hayes- wow wow wow, calm down baby she's is in a coma. According to the doctor she is suppose to walk um 6 to 8 days, but you can never tell for sure with comas

Renee- WHAT! Well that better then being died right?

Hayes- it's definitely better, I'm going to get something to eat! Do you want anything?

Renee- where are you going?

Hayes- subway!

Renee- EWWWWW! I hate subway

Hayes- then what do you want then?

Renee- Mr. Sub

Hayes- what the differents?

Renee- subway isn't as fresh, and can you just get me sup? Please and thank you!

Hayes- anything for my princess!

Renee- what do you just call me?

Hayes- princess

Renee- don't ever and mean EVER call me that again

Hayes- sorry, well I'm going to go get you food! See ya in a bit princess

Renee- Imma get you for that!...

Hayes- what are you going to do run after me, HAHAHA!

~~At Mr. Sub~~

I'm standing in line minding my own business when I here someone yell

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS HAYES GRIER"

Then an army of girls came running to me! By army I mean 25-30 girls.

I took a pic with some of them, some asked about and Renee and others where wondering how she was doing (because if the car crash)

When I got back to the hospital, ren ask me why it took so long and I told her "fans" she understood.

After she eta her sup, we where talking about how's dad was the weirdest! She won, because her 45 year old dad wants to become a bodybuilder. That's not wired at all...

It was about 10:25 when she said she was tired, I told her I was going to spender the night with her because she is scared of sleeping in hospitals alone.

She was just laying there and I could see that she could fall asleep

Hayes- baby are you okay?

Renee- yeah I just can't sleep, come cuddle with me please!

Hayes- fine! But if I'm hurting you please tell me.

Renee- promise and you promise you won't get out of bed to go sleep in the chair when I'm sleeping!

Hayes- promise.

She moved over a bit so I could come lay down next to her, when I got in bed she moved closer to me so we could cuddle. I was playing in her beautiful blond hair when we both slowly fell asleep!

(Sorry it took a little bit to update, I was out camping and didn't have no internet. Anyways hope you like the story so far and if you have any suggestion, send me a message on WattPad or leave it in the comments

Love y'all, Xoxo❤️)