Chapter 5

*Hayes's P.O.V*

When Renee said yes to be my girl friend I was the happiest person alive. She. Makes me so happy and I love that.

After I put the ring on her right ring finger I seen out of the corner of my eye Jade and Emily with tears in there eyes. Was all this really that sweet?

We took the boat back to the cottage, because we wanted to watch movie. All the girls wanted to watch "Marly and Me" but we ended up watch "Devils Due"

Renee was so scared she was hiding her face in my shirt the hole movie, when I looked around Jade was doing the same to Nash and Emily and Cam sleeping. Emily had her head on Cam's shoulder, it was adorable so I took a pic and posted it on twitter. Right away there where replies with a ship name "Camily" I found it so cute.

When the movie was done Renee was asleep so instead of waking her up I just picked her up and borate her upstairs, when I put her down I was about to leave the room when she woke up and said.

Renee- Hayes will you stay with me for the night, please

Hayes- Ok! Anything for a beautiful girl like you...

With that I got in bed and Renee snuggled next to me.

*Nash's P.O.V*

I haven't told anybody this but I have been dating Jade for the past 3 days, she is the only girl that I feel I can trust after Kara.

Kara wad a great girl and all, but we had gotten into a fight and when she left my place I wish I would have stopped her and broken up with her right there instead of getting hurt

*Flash Back*

Nash- Kara your being a real bitch

Kara- NO I'M NOT YOU JUST BEING A DICK, THAT IF YOU HAVE ONE!!!!

Nash- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? Are you on your periods?

Kara- THATS FUCKING PERSONAL!!!! NEVER EVER ASK ME THAT AGAIN

Nash- Ka.... I was cut off by the door slammed in my face, what a bitch

With that Kara left my house crying, I don't know why she was crying. She was the one being a bitch!!!

~~ 5 minutes later ~~

Bing bong! Bing bong!

I new it was Kara because that was the text alert I put for when she texted me

She said me a pic of her and some guy kissing followed by

Kara👌❤️: sorry send you this by acceded!!! 😂 Jk, I fucking hate you! We are OVER

NAsh: couldn't of said it better my self, good my for ever BITCH!!!!!

With that I blocked her and now we are in a hate hate relationship.

*End Of Flash Back*

Just thinking about what happened with me and Kara makes me want to cry, I know what you guys are going to say "what a cry baby". Well you try getting into a fight with your girlfriend and then she sends you a pick of her and some random guy kissing, it really hurts you know.

I'm just glade I have Jade, I know I can trust and that she won't do to same thing. I'm just so happy that I can talk to her about anything.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I woke up this morning on the ground with Emily all snuggled up to me.

Dam she's hot when she is sleeping.