1

Katie POV
I had Archery so after breakfast I walk down to the Archery range. I walk over to Will " hey Will could you help my with my aim?" I ask and he nods. He nods and then stares at my hair " you realise-" he starts " yes I realised my hair is bright red thank for reminding me" I sass and puts his hands up in surrender. The stupid Stolls did this to me yesterday day and I didn't come out of my cabin for hours trying to get it out but I failed. Will puts my arms into position and helps me aim, this would be so awkward if he wasnt homosexual. I shoot but no luck I grunt frustrated " hey don't worry you'll get the hang of it" he reassures but I look around the camp once I take my break and notice Only Connor at the arena. Hmmm where's Travis I mean not like I care no I care a lot I have a massive crush on him even though he's the most annoying person in the world. Life is so confusing. I start to walk away from Archery and to the Hermes cabin " hey Katie were not finished!" I hear will shout for me but I ignore him.

I walk up the the Hermes cabins door and knock and groan escapes from inside " Gin get the door I can't" I hear a croaky voice come from inside and I recognise it as Travises. The door opens to a girl who I know is Ginerva Walkley Travises half sister, " oh why hello Katie" she says mischievously and another groan escapes inside " um is Travis here?" I ask and she smirks letting me in then she walks out shutting the door.

" h-hey katie Kat" he stutters getting up wousy, I walk to him. He stand in fully lean against a post and I rush to him helping him on the bed again. " my gods Travis you are deathly pale" I fuss and feel his fore head " my gods your so hot you need a ice pack!" I fuss again and realised how that case out and start blushing. " Wh-why do you care?" He asks a little sad and i feel my heart wrenching. " why wouldn't I care?" I retort " be-because you h-hate me right, I prank u all the tim....." he drifts and grips my arm to keep balance sitting up. " I don't hate you Travis" I start he looks at me in disbelief "but I'm sick and I alway do things to your cabin and you" he states bluntly, " I ignore him and kissed him square on the lips. He kisses back and I pull away and smile at him " I love you" I whisper and he kisses me " I love you to" He reply's against my lips. And he the lays down on the bed and I snuggle up to him slowly drifting off hearing a click , I jump up causing Travis to aswell and there Connor is with a camera "CONNOR!"

A/N ok that was it I know I added in a lot of my own stuff but hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it bai!!!
-Thalia