3

This is gonna be alot different from the headcannons but still kind of the plot you'll see!
Katie POV

" UGH TRAVIS JUST STOP" I yell frustrated after he stole the last strawberry basket for fifth time this week, he may be my boyfriend but this need to stop! " what Katie Kat?" He asks innocently, " UGH DONT CALL ME THAT, STOP STEALING TEH STRAWBERRIES DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HARVEST THEM!?" I shout and hurt flashes through his eyes " you know what we're done!" I shout from anger and regret it as soon as I said it. He then runs away, I sob for what I've just done.

— a couple months later—

It's been a couple months and I met another guy called Noah, he's super sweet and handsome ( back of my brain : not nearly as Travis though) he never argues with me , I I think I love him ( I don't). I walk down to the straw berry fields and get to work when arms wrap around me " Noah!" I shout giggling and I kiss him on the cheek he grins says hi and walks away. He's so sweet! ( not as much as Travis was).

MIRANDA POV

Katie has been dating that jerk Noah he's an absolute jerk nugget ugh. He's been cheating on Katie for who knows long and as much as I tell her she refuses to believe me! For the fourth time today I'm trying to tell her this " Katie he's cheating on you I've seen him with my own eyes in fact he tried hitting on me!" I shout exasperated " it's ok to be jealous Miranda but you don't have to make up all these lies" she responds and goes back to reading her book. I need to do something

I run down towards the Hermes cabin. I know Travis will do something he still loves her he took it hard. About a week ago he just started to come out of his cabin. I walk up and knock " Travis I need to speak to you!" I demand and the door opens to shirt less Connor " oh-uh-hi um Miranda I'll get him for you" Connor stutters and we both blush furiously. Enough of that Tratie time.

Then Travis comes out looking glum " yes?" He asks " I need your help it's about Noah and Katie" I say he groans " don't remind me" I give him a sympathetic look " well Noah is cheating on Katie and she won't believe me so since we can't get to her to believe us I need a favour in beating Noah up" I rush still flustered about Connor " he looks furious, " where is he?" He asks darkly and I guess I kinda look scared because he softens a bit. But I lead him to the arena where he's making out with another girl. Travis looks ready to kill.

I walk up to Noah " you're cheating on Katie !" I yell and he shoves the girl away. " i-I'm doing it for a good cause, yes they are giving me something for me and Katie in the future you have to understand that" he snarls. " well I think you should try and convince someone else that" I sass and Travis tackles Noah pinning him down " I can explain!" Noah pleads
" shut your mouth" Travis glares " After today your a ghost you leave Katie's life forever, no goodbyes, nothing" Travis growls " I love her!" Noah defends, " she doesn't even know who you really are" Travis retorts and punches him in the face. " STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He shouts angrily and punches him again, knocking him out. " nice work" I congratulate tapping Noah's head to see if he's awake or not. " Travis!?" a shout comes out from nearby. Uh oh Katie " I'm Katie we didn't do this we were um.. " I trail off nervously " we were walking when we found him lying unconscious" Travis saves an I nod next to him. " oh my poor Noah" Katie cries my gods is she under a spell!? O.O how did I not notice this! " Noah sweetie wake up" Katie says softly making me want to gag " I-I should g-go" Travis chokes wiping his eyes and running away. " Travis wait!" I call but he runs " Jesus thank Lord Zeus he's gone he was a pain" Noah says getting up and I fume " Tell her or fix her and what ever or  I'll go get him again" I threaten and looks terrified for a second but " No" he states  I breath in as if ready to yell and he starts " No No ok ok I spelled her happy being son of Hecate helps with that you know!" He confesses, and removes Katie's spell " Travis!" Katie yells suddenly and collapses " my gods !" I shout and help her up leading her to the Demeter cabin.

" Travis I didn't mean to Miranda what happened, at I wearing make up!?" She shout confused, I would have laughed If not for the situation. " honey we've got a lot to talk about" I state and start to tell he what happens did the last couple months. By the end she's in tears " Travis I have to go to him" she yells and runs out

KATIE POV
I run and run to the Hermes cabin, I can't believe I did all that the way he must feel,  I need him oh gods please I hope hes not mad. I knock rushingly and opens up a blood shot and cranky Travis, his face saddens when he sees me unlike how it used to lighten " Please dont be mad I punched him in the face he deserved it for reasons you can't understand" he starts looking down I lift his chin " Travis I'm so sorry I was put under that spell after the brake up and I completely regret it please I I can't live with out yo-" he cuts me off by kissing me " I love you Katie Ka- katie sorry" he corrects himself but I smile sadly " it's ok I'm your Katie Kat" I whisper and he  kisses me again. And we hear cheering behind us but I blank them our deepening the kiss.

A/N ok super long and yes I changed the plot so much but Hope you like it's as much and I did writing it and goodbai
-Thalia