9

You Remembered
Summary: ok since I can't find a head canon I'm making one up using my bracelet. Hope it's ok!

Katie Pov

I woke up it was me a Travis' 6th anniversary and I had to drop the kids off to school.

Yes it's been six years since Travis kissed me in the strawberry fields and announced we were together and to in his words ' Back off ' my lord was he met with many eye rolls.

It's also been 4 years since our wedding and we shared our 'I do's

It's been 3 1/2 years since we had our first child our daughter Violet

It's been 2 years since we had our second child, our son Alexander(Alex

And now I was dropping the kids off at daycare so me and Travis could take the day off.

" Hey Hazel, here are the kids, are you sure it's not to much?" I ask Hazel Zhang as I enter the daycare centre in New Rome. Me and Travis bought an apartment here so we could raise our family and then send the kids to Camp Half Blood when they're old enough.

" of course Katie, I don't run a Daycare for nothing, and it's doesn't matter anyways all the Horses are being taken care of by Percy so I'm free all day" she smiles and hand Alex to her and then let go of Violets hand and kiss her on the cheek and kiss Alexander's forehead.

" bye bye my babies, you better be good for miss Hazy ok?" I say in a baby voice and violet nod vigorously even though she didn't understand it that well. Muttering another thanks to Hazel I walk out and check the time and get home quickly cleaning up the apartment and put on a nice sun dress and flats and and glanced at my watch.

Travis should be here any time soon with a surprise

Travis should be here any time soon with a surprise. He does this every anniversary, at exactly 11:30 in the morning Travis would get home from his night shift and do this big surprise and scare the hell out of me. But this time I was ready.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing

Katie: Hey Travis, you nearly here?
Travis: Hey Kate's sorry got held up I'll be there at like 1 k? Wait am I forgetting something?
Katie: Wait don't tell me you forgot-
Travis: I'm sorry Kate's I have to go I'll see you at home, Love you

Hangs up*

"Our anniversary" I finish once he's cut off. He forgot our sixth Anniversary. I notice vines spurting angrily out of my pot plants. I need to calm down, I grab my bag and head down to the market, grabbing a smoothie from a stall and put my sun hat on.

I walk along the beach before laying down on a deck chair sighing.

I just can't believe he forgot, I mean I was so ready this year and I was gonna give him the watch he's been pining over at Leo and Calypso's Mechanics (they have a separate window for gadgets).

After a bit of relaxing I walk back up to my apartment and see Travis on the couch watching TV

" Hey Gorgeous" he smiles and pats down next to him and I sigh and sit next to him.
" Travis did you seriously forget or is this a joke?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.
" forget what?" He asks and I look away.
" it doesn't matter it's fine" I mumble and walk into the kitchen and fluff around before Travis gets up and kisses me on the cheek.
" Hey I need some help getting the groceries, can you come help?" He asks and I fake smile nodding, I was really upset. It's not like Travis to forget these things.

As we walk he suddenly pulls me into a bar, and a blasting sound erupts into my ears, I scream and then start cursing Travis.

" STOLL YOU YOU LITTLE- I SWEAR TO ZEUS-" I'm cut off with a kiss. He pulls back and I'm left shocked.
I look around and notice a huge banner across the stage in the bar. In huge letters it spells 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY'

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. And look over and Travis eyes full of emotion.
"you remembered" I whisper an he grins that Trouble maker grin.
" sorry I had to put you through that but how else was I gonna scare you? I new you were getting ready for the scare" he grins and I wrap my arms around his neck.
I roll my eyes " I'm just glad that you don't have a case of amnesia" I mumble and he kisses the top of my head before pulling out a box and opens it revealing a bracelet. I stare at it in awe
" that's the gem! The gem we found on our honeymoon!" I remember and he smiles.
" yeah I had Miranda put it in a Bracelet, it's not that good but-" I cut him kissing him placing a hand on the back of his neck.
Pulling away I mutter " It's Perfect, thank you, I love you" and he smiles
" I love you to".

And then music starts playing, " you are sooo cheesy" I laugh and he raises an eyebrow
" admit it you loooove my cheesyness" he grins and I roll my eyes resting my head on his chest and we sway side to side dancing until the sun set. ( Of course picking up the kids after ;) )

A/N and BOOM ANOTHER CHAPTER this is probably one of my favourites 925 words, pretty decent. ( in my opinion) anyways as always hope you liked it and please feel free to VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE because quite frankly I need the reads to keep me sain.

-Thalia