Stark

The house was glowing and majestic looking on the inside. It was a stark contrast to her parents' home but ever so much better. Kathleen followed closely behind Tim as he led her up a flight of stairs and to a large oak door with a golden handle. She held her breath in anticipation as Tim opened it. She gasped. It was amazing. There was even a skylight. She'd wanted a skylight since she was ten.

"Oh my gosh ",she gushed, "this is absolutely amazing".
Tim smiled. He placed her bags on the floor and looked down at her. He was three inches taller than she was. He smiled again and said: "I guess this is your official welcome to Crake Manor.
  Kathleen smiled.
"Thanks",she said.

The opened and Candice poked her head. She stared at her daughter with a raised eyebrow. Then she smiled.
"I see you're settling in quite well". She said.

Kathleen rolled her eyes. She couldn't even stand in the same room as a boy without her parents getting all dreamy. Well it was probably due to the fact that in all her twenty-two years in life she'd never had a boyfriend. She didn't give two shits about them and it was probably due to the fact that she scared them. She smiled coyly at her mother and spoke, "As a matter of fact mom, I'm settling in very nicely".
Her mother was not to be deterred though, as she smiled as coyly as her daughter and left the room.

  Tim scratched his head nervously and gestured towards door.
"I'll be outside if you need me" he said.
Kathleen nodded and he left. She sighed. She was actually exhausted from the tiring journey. She'd never liked sitting in a spot for a long time. She moved over to the door and locked it and then began to undress. There was a closed door about seven feet away from the bed on the left side. She assumed it was the bathroom. She desperately needed a bath.

She moaned in pleasure as her muscles relaxed in the hot bath. It wouldn't be such a bad thing to live here, she mused. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of the water and bath oil on her skin. She was hoping to at least kiss a guy before she left. Her dad had whispered into her ear as she was leaving to "please give a boy a chance". And she'd  promised she would try.

Her head was still in the clouds when the bathroom door was flung open and a very hot guy stepped in. Kathleen gasped. The man's eyes widened and he quickly exited the bath with an "I'm sorry ". She was in shock. This was single handedly the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her.

It was a good thing she'd shaved her legs. Her private parts were hidden beneath the lather but her breasts were above it. She scowled. Wasn't Tim around to tell whoever it was that the room was taken?

She rinsed herself and got out of the bath,her knees trembling slightly. She made her way back into the room and began to dry herself with a towel. She really needs to speak with her grandmother.

Hey loves,I hoped you liked this chapter. I know it's short but you guys  will just have to make do with it. I promise to make the chapters longer. Oh things are already happening in the second chapter. Please vote, comment,share and follow.
Love, Kim.