One

This is the first chapter of Because of Him. It tells about their routine for the morning for school. Tell me what you think about it and what I need to improve.

Hope you enjoy!

~Cloe Renee~

~~~Chapter One~~~

Cloe's POV~

** Ring ,ring **

It's 5:30 a.m. and it's the first day of school, I go to WestSide High. I get up and get in the shower, it usually takes me about 30 minutes to shower. After I showered I rapped a towel around me and walked to my closet. Since it's hot outside I'll wear my baby blue strapless shirt and my white jean shorts with my black vans. I decided to curl my hair since it's extremely long. It is a inch above my waist. The only reason I'm getting all dressed up is because it's the first day. For about a month I'll dress all nice, but then I'll start putting my hair messy, then I'll start wearing gym shorts and t-shirts. That's how most girls are these days. After I get ready I go down stairs. I live with my dad and older sister Diane. I grab a bagel and go outside and get in my Ford Raptor. I'm on my way to get Alyssa and Teryn. I always get Teryn first and then Alyssa because she takes the longest, we found that out the hard way.

Teryn's POV~

*Ring,Ring*

It's six and it's the first day of school. I hate school so much! I get up and go to my dresser I pull out my new pair of black skinny jeans and my Michael Jackson shirt. I love Michael Jackson! I straighten my hair and go down stairs. My mom made pancakes, the first time in forever. I make a plate and turn on the t.v. After I eat I go to the door and put on my D.Cs. I get a phone call so I answer it, btw it's Cloe.

"Get your ass out here we gotta go!"

I go outside and get in the truck.

"Do you not know how to be nice to someone?" I said.

"Actually no I don't can you help me" she said.

"Shut up Cloe stop being stupid!" I replied.

We both started laughing.

Alyssa's POV~

*That's what makes you beautiful*

That's the sound my alarm clock makes. It's 5 a.m. I get up and get in the shower. It takes my intill 5:45. When I get out I go to my closet. I pick out my pink sweater that says believe on it and my blue jean shorts. I put my hair in a Frenchtail braid. I go down stairs to get breakfast. I make a bowl of fruit loops and sit at the table. It's 6:50 and I just finished eating and Cloe texted me to come out. I go to the door, slip on my white bobs and get in the truck.