Four

So far is the story good? Please comment and tell me what you like or don't like.

~~~ Chapter 4 ~~~

Teryn's POV~

"Teryn come down here!" My mom yelled. I walked downstairs to see what she wants. "Im going to be gone intill Sunday, so I'll be gone for five days. I bought food for you and I'm leaving $200 in the jar at the top cabinet." she told me. I hugged her and then she left. "I have the house to myself, what am I gonna do?" I decided to go on a walk because I haven't done that in a while. As I'm walking I run into Harry. I mean seriously RUN into him, I fell on my face! (so embarrassing!)

H. "Oh Teryn are you okay?!"

T. "Yeah at least I think."

H. "No you aren't your bleeding!"

T. "OMG are you serious, is it bad?"

H. "Get in my car and I'll take you to the hospital."

He picked me up and put me in his car.

He drove to the hospital. (This is so embarrassing, I have paper towels all over my face and he is hot! I hope he doesn't talk about it.) We got to the hospital and we walked up to the counter. She took us to a room and we waited on the doctor.

D. "Hey so you're Teryn and you are the boyfriend?"

H. "No I'm just a friend."

T. "Yeah nothing more."

D. "Oh sorry, where is your mother at?"

T. "She left for a business trip."

D. "Oh so who will be paying for the stitches?"

T. "STITCHES NO! NO STITCHES!

D. "You have to have stitches."

T. "Fine and I'll pay for them."

As he was giving me the stitches I was thinking to myself "I need a boyfriend and Harry is hot and single because homecoming is coming up in like two months." I just sit there day dreaming about him, but then the doctor ruined it by talking. He said that I have to keep these stupid things in for three weeks. They are right by my right eye.

Harry takes me home. I'm still mad because I had to pay for the stitches. He says they look cute on me but I just ignore him. He's such a guy! When we get to my house he gets out the car and opens the car door for me. When I get out the car he hugs me and says bye. He leaves as I'm walking in. Its about 10 and I have about 5 missed calls from my mom, 20 text from Cloe and like 15 of them says "I'm bored answer me", and 2 text from Alyssa and 1 FaceTime call from her. I go to my room get some clothes to sleep in and take a shower. After I get out I blow dry my hair and go to sleep.

*Ring,Ring*

My alarm clock went off its 6. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, I get a rag and wash off my face and brush my teeth. I still have the bandage over my stitches because they look disgusting. I go to my closet and get my mint green sweater and get my blue jeans. I put my hair up in a messy bun because today is not the day. I put on my converse and go downstairs. I grabbed a donut that my mom put here last night, I'm glad she did because I don't have time to make anything. I get a text from Cloe, "Come on we don't have time to waste!" I go out there and get in the truck.

When we get to school I go to Mr.Rogers class, it's English. I sit next to Louis.

LT. "What happened to your eye?"

T. "Well, I was walking and ran into somebody, fell and busted my face! Extremely embarrassing!

LT. "If that happened to me I would feel the same way."

T. "So how do you like it here?"

LT. "So far I've liked it a lot."

T. "Meet anyone you like? Any hotties?"

LT. "Yeah of course!"

T. "I should of knew haha!"

LT. "Yeah, how about you?"

T. "Yeah!"

LT. "Well your you so whoever it is will probably go for you."

T. "Thanks and what does that mean?!"

LT. "Well your pretty, smart, funny, etc."

T. "Awe thanks!"

LT. "Welcome."

C. "Hey girls we should have a sleep over tonight!"

A. "Yeah we should!"

T. "We can have it at my house, my mom is gone so it will be fine."

C.A. "Okay!"

Louis's POV~

LT. "Hey guys we should get together tonight."

L. "Okay I have no plans."

H. "Sure why not."

N. "I'm up for it."

Z. "I guess."

Later that Day

LT. "So guys who do yall like?"

L. "Cloe of course isn't it obvious?!"

H. "I like Alyssa but Teryn is okay."

N. "Nobody really."

Z. "I'm with Niall, but what about you?

LT. "Teryn, she is hot!"

L. "What I want to know is why Zayn hasn't been acting like himself, so why don't you tell us."

H. "Yeah I've been wondering the same thing."

Z. "I've been acting normal what are yall talking about?"

LT. "Fine act like you don't know."

Z. "Okay I will act like I don't know."

Teryn's POV~

After school at Teryn's house

T. "So who do yall like?!"

C. "LIAM OF COURSE!

A. "Oh wow okay, I like Harry."

T. "No you can't like him, he is mine!"

A. "I met him before you did so I call dibs!"

T. "No bitch he is mine get out of my house!"

C. "You don't mean that do you?"

T. "Yeah I do Alyssa get out!"

A. "Fine bye asshole!"

T. "I hate her!"

C. "Alyssa come back you aren't leaving!"

T. "Fine she can stay."

A. "Let's change the subject."

T. "Okay so Cloe you have a secret and I can tell."

C. "No I don't and if I did how can you tell?"

A. "Because you've been trying to act way to normal, it's kinda obvious."

C. "I tell yall everything don't worry."

T. "Yeah I guess you're right."

A. "Okay going to sleep I'm tired and it's like two in the morning."

T. "Finally she's asleep, I hate her now."

C. "Just because she likes the person you like, that's stupid."

T. "Yeah she is no longer my best friend."

C. "You can't do that because we all became best friends in 1st grade, you can't do that!"

T. "Yeah I can!"

C. "Fine whatever I'm going to sleep."