Short Number One: Lost Air and Earthquake

25 years after The Last Light, Present Day
Dax Arashi's P.O.V.

"That should be B flat on the A string!" I yell upon walking past Lyric's bedroom, hearing the sounds of her violin.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" She yells back.

"Did I ask for you to sass me? No, so get the damn note right or Mr. Wiltshire might kick you from First-Chair. "

"And risk the whole violin section falling? That's like saying 'Dax you can't lead the cellos, instead go sit in the back.' it would crumble."

"Yeah, Wiltshire wouldn't knock your position down. He needs you too much."

"You got that right Dax."

"By the way, Dad said breakfast is ready!" I yell once more before making my way to the kitchen, where my Dad is sitting trying to get my Mom to eat something.

"Come on, Kaia." He mutters, not noticing me. "Please, you gotta eat something."

"Oooh what's for dinner?" Lyric's voice carries from the hallway, Dad stands up from his chair with a loud sigh, somewhat aggressively setting down the spoon he was holding.

I move towards my chair as Lyric pushes the door open and walks in, her smile fading as she sees Mom's face,

"He's still trying isn't he Dax?" Lyric whispers to me as we both sit down, I simply nod with a frown on my face as well.

So This is a really short, and simple short story to start off. Again, We decided this sequel we can write better as short stories with a small plot line that ties them all together. I hope you guys actually like what we plan to do here so, enjoy. ~Kaden