INTRODUCTION

Xheighn Kee Watson a girl who's really fan on surfing in social media.

She just sometimes scroll on facebook, post some twits on twitter, posts and likes pictures on instagram. Watching her favorite K-POP group on youtube.

But all of those social media she's fan with, there's only one social media she's addicted and it is FACEBOOK.

She'll be online for 24hours.
She's okay even if she just eat twice a day, take a bath only on the evening. But there's always food around her.

Until after surfing and scrolling on facebook, finding some GC's and Groups to join with.

And then she meet this guys named Zyreighn Arth Sebastian.

Fan also of social media but not that addict like Xheighn.

Simple, Caring, Loving, Joker and a very good advicer. Some of the attitude that Zyreighn Arth has.

If one day, they meet each other?
If one day, their path will cross?
If one day, they enjoy each other's company?

Is there a possibility that love will grow between them?

Is there a chance that destiny will give them time to fall in love with each other?

OR

destiny, time, distance and friendship become hindrance of the love they feel for each other.?

which among conclusions and predicted events might be true to happen?

Are they willing to sacrifice everything for their love?

OR are they brave enough to let go each other?

LET'S FIND OUT ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AS WE GO BEYOND ON THE STORY OF XHEIGHN & ZYREIGHN.

----------------------------------------

Author: hello everyone, I'm a first timer writer on wattpad. So bare with me guys. Please be patience enough to understand my story. I know there's a lot of wrong grammar or usage of English words out there, if you find something, feel free to tell me but in a right and proper way. don't be too harsh as if you know everything. I just want to emphasize that NOBODY'S PERFECT. Everyone commits mistake. So, ahmm yeah! that's all.

Thanks in advance guys for reading my stories.

NO TO PLAGIARISM GUYS

💞jinrie_marie💞