[fifteen]

kaotalk:
chapter 15 has been updated
click here to open

__________

"ughhh, she's taking way too long!" hyunjin whined in complaint as he slowly banged his head on the wall, causing the bored seungmin and tired woojin to laugh.

"would you be quiet? jisung might hear you." changbin said as he stared back at his phone while getting his hair fixed. the atmosphere of the waiting room silenced as all of their gazes went to the door.

even chan and felix who were getting their hairs fixed as well. however there was no sign of jisung coming back yet.

they sighed in relief and went back to what they were doing. "ahhh, why am i nervous?" jeongin said as his back slipped from his once upright position in the chair.

"i actually feel pretty excited." chan said smiling. "for the performance or the drama?" woojin asked, as he sipped on his cold iced drink.

a couple of them laughed as they remembered what woojin had said before in the groupchat. "can you stop it with your sassiness? jesus ch-" chan asked, chuckling.

"yeah, i'm the sassy one in the group!" felix shouted out of nowhere. "huh!? i thought i was the sas-" hyunjin interrupted as everyone's voices suddenly leaped through each other's.

"aish- shut up!" changbin shouted, making the whole room silent. minho turned his chair towards changbin, who was almost done getting his hair fixed, and shooked his head.

"changbin.. is truly a small but terrible person." he teased as the others suddenly started laughing. "yah- okay that's enough- guys!" chan shouted.

the bickering went on, but it stopped as soon as jisung suddenly entered the waiting room. he looked at them confused, with his phone in one hand and earphone in one ear. "what are you guys doing?" he asked, chuckling in confusion.

"a-ahh.. minho-hyung was teasing me.." changbin said as he sat down back on his seat, defeated. "aigoo, poor changbinnie-hyung." jisung said as shuffled his feet towards the couch.

the once noisy atmosphere suddenly became quiet and the rest couldn't help but hold in their laugh because of the sudden awkwardness.

jisung looked up as he saw seungmin snickering and he looked back at him awkwardly. "i was watching a funny video.. haha.." seungmin said as he looked back down at his phone.

"jisung-ah, uhm.." chan called, as he tried to remove the awkwardness that was settling in the air. "have you finished the lyrics for our new song yet?" he asked.

"hm, no, not yet.. but i'm almost there. i just need to change some of rap lyrics.." he answered, and the atmosphere became quiet again.

but soon after, chan's hair was done getting fixed and he decided to sit down beside jisung who was on his phone. hyunjin, changbin, felix and woojin had their stare on chan, and he looked at them and gave them a 'stop-staring-or-he'll-notice-something's-up' look.

as soon as jisung looked up, they removed their stares at the two and continued to pretend that they were doing something. "hyung, let's take a selfie." jisung said as he positioned the camera in front of them.

chan, without hesitation, smiled to the camera, and so did jisung. "there~" jisung mumbled with a smile.

"what's with the sudden selfie?" minho asked, pretending not to know the answer. "i'm sending it to heejin, the girl i was talking about before.." he said and a chorus of 'ahh' and nods were heard from the members.

felix laughed by himself and looked at the older boy. "i told you.. i had a feeling that she might be your future lover~" he said, teasing. "i ship~" jeongin said, smiling while showing his clear braces. "is this heejin girl.. uhm, pretty?" hyunjin asked.

a smile formed on jisung's face which everyone took as a 'yes'. "aigoo, our jisung is really growing up now.." woojin said, pretending to tear up.

"ahhh, hyung.." jisung said with a small smile while he felt his chubby cheeks turn a light red. "is heejin a nice girl? wait- actually are you sure she's even a girl?" seungmin asked.

all eight pairs of eyes landed on him, thinking about how dumb his question was just now. "i don't understand how you're the smartest in your class." minho said. "wait, he is!?" felix shouted.

seungmin sighed and groaned. "why are you guys like this..." changbin said as he laughed with his words. "yah, don't pretend you're normal either!" felix shouted.

"wait a second- did you just 'yah' me!?" changbin shouted back as his face turn into a frown. "ooohh, love quarrel~" woojin said as he, again, continued to sip on his now colder, iced drink.

"aish, what's wrong with you guys today... can we all just settle our butts down and start preparing ourselves for the performance like what normal korean idols would do-" chan tried to calm the boys, but felix just had to interrupt.

"i'm not korean though." he said and chuckles and groans were heard from the boys. "you idiot-! you grew up in australia but that doesn't mean you're not korean!" changbin shouted.

"then why are you shouting at me, uh!?" felix shouted back. voices again, leaped through each other's, while chan and minho released deep sighs as they were literally 'done' with their kids.

when suddenly, a knock was heard from the door which made the bickerings stop, and hyunjin to suddenly become alert.

"be right back!" he shouted as he ran towards the door, not bothering to look back at the other members. meanwhile, jisung looked at his members, confused, yet again.

"he ordered pizza.. must be it.." minho said and jisung nodded slowly, wondering why hyunjin would do that as he never did that before.

chan gave minho a 'why-would-you-say-that' look and shooked his head. silence, took over the atmosphere, yet again.

__________

would you like to scroll to the next chapter?
yes | no

update pending...

-
a/n: hey guys! so from now on, until chapter 18, will be reading chapters instead of a texting kind of format chapters! alsooooo, i just want to say, thank you so much y'all for 1k! i'm honestly just so thankful!!!

ily'all sm thank you,
mya