[seventeen]

kaotalk:
chapter 17 has been updated
click here to open

__________

"stray kids! stray kids! stray kids!" the fans chanted, as soon as the boys came out in a line to the stage. each came one by one and bowed to the fans who were already screaming wrecks.

"excuse me-" heejin said as she struggled to squeeze her way to the front of the row. she released a sigh of relief as soon as she got to the front and her eyes immediately landed on hyunjin, who stood out pretty well, especially with that height and clothes.

the boys went to their dance positions. with the eight of them kneeling, and with seungmin standing in the middle. as they got ready, heejin could just feel her heart pounding out of of her chest cause of the excitement.

nae salmeun mitbadak nangtteoreoji,
eoduun teoneol sogeul geotgo isseo.

her eyes scanned the faces of the boys that were kneeling on the left side of the stage. those faces were hyunjin's, jeongin's, and felix's.

she squinted her eyes at the brunette boy who stood out as well with that tall height and a ripped jean jacket. "f-felix?" she mumbled to herself.

after squinting her eyes a bit more, her eyes landed on minho. "minho..?" she thought she was dreaming. she pinched her arm thinking it was just a dream but it wasn't because she felt the pain flow through her arm.

then she saw another familiar face. bang chan, on the other side of the stage. "ahhhhhhhhh! stray kids oppa!" the screaming fan shouted, as she pushed heejin and the other fan that was standing beside her.

in results, of heejin getting pushed to the back. "aish- what the heck is wrong with that girl?!" she shouted in annoyance.

amugeotto eopseo,
nal wihan songireun geokjeong.
hana eopshi chagaun maldeulppun,
eongteori kkumeun jom jeobeo.

as she heard hyunjin's voice, her head snapped back towards the direction to the stage. unfortunately, from her position right now, she couldn't see the once tall hyunjin. from her position, he was now just as tiny he is on phone screens.

fans were blocking her view which gave her a hard time to see who was singing, but their voices sure rang in her ears because of the loudness. "aish! i can't believe this.." she shouted.

the dance break of the song came on and the song was just about to finish. after it had finished, the screaming continued to went on, and they could all hear the boys panting of exhaustion.

heejin sighed in dismay and she could only watch the boys from a far, which seriously gave pain in her eyes. "thank you! goodbye!" the boys said, as they all made their way backstage.

she felt her phone make a buzz which immediately diverted her attention to it. she took it out from her pocket and saw a message from hyunjin.

__________

kaotalk:
from JINJINHWANG
meet me backstage!!! come now!! hur...
click here to open

__________

"wah! that was amazing!" chan shouted with obvious glee. "i can't explain this feeling.. but i love it!" woojin cheered.