Promise

I walked to Jack's room with my head held high and the rest of my friend right behind me. I knocked on the door and peeked my head in. "Can i come in?" I spoke and looked at Jack who nodded. I walked in and saw Jack laying in the bed looking as happy as ever. "Told you nothing was wrong with me" Jack smirled and grabbed my hand kissing me.

"Hey guys" he said waving to the rest of them. "Jack" I said quietly. "The food here isn't that great. Can you get me a cookie or something." Jack asked looking around. "Jack" I said a little louder. "The tv isn't as good either. I wish it was 6 inches from my face" he continued and laughed. "Jack" I said for the third time. "When I get back home today in gonna record a video about this whole thing" Jack nodded and squeezed me hand. "Jack!" I almost yelled. "Calm down in right here" he said and looked at me.

"Jack your not fine" I whispered and looked down. "W-what" Jack studdered. "The doctor says you have a small tumor in your brain" I said and felt a few tears fall from my face. He looked at the others and then back at me. "Your joking right? This is a bad joke but good try" Jack laughed. "It's not a joke Jack. Your sick, and I want you to get better. So you have to promise me something" I said crying.

"Anything" he spoke before I could finish. "You gotta promise not to do any thing crazy. Stay in bed and get treated. Get better" I said and I felt my hand being pulled away but the others. "I-" "listen to the doctors and don't do any thing stupid. I'll make a video and post it. Just relax" I cut him off hugging him. "I promise" he teared up, and I looked up and kissed him before I was dragged out the door.

I said good bye to everyone and walked to my car. I got in and shut the door, and lost it. I started to cry and make awful sounds. I sobbed and tried to stop but couldn't. After about two hours of crying in my car like that I drove home and sat on our bed. "He's not gone" I talked to my self. I got some stuff and drove back to the hospital.

I walked in to Jack's room and set everything down. He was sleeping, they had already started the treatments. I sat on the bench in there and closed my eyes.

-

"Sam" I heard a voice. "Samantha honey" I heard the voice again. I opened my eyes and saw Jack sitting up in his bed. "Hey" I yawned rubbing my eyes. "Why are you here?" Jack asked me, and I looked outside. "It's the middle of the night" Jack added and looked at me.

"I just want to make sure your fine" I shrugged. "I am, you need to go home and keep painting, and make that video" Jack said. "But-" "No buts" Jack cut me off. "I'll be just fine. Take your stuff and go home. I'll see you tomorrow" Jack pointed to the door, and I nodded.

I walked over and kissed him then left. I drove back home and laid in our bed.