Simon

We carried boxes to the rental car and that's when I heard a car door slam. I looked over and saw Simon, walking toward me. Seán was walking out with the last box. "Sam, this is the last one" Seán said to me and I smiled at him, then looked back at Simon. "Who the hell is this?" Simon barked at me and pointed to Seán.

Seán but the box in the car and came and stood by me when Simon stormed over. "Names Seán" Seán introduced him self, and stuck out his hand, but he didn't take it. "Simon, just go, were leaving today anyway." I rolled my eyes, and started to walk toward the car. "Wait, I wasn't done" Simon said grabbing my wrist. "Let go of me!" I yelled at Simon and he looked taken aback that I yelled. "No, I still love you." He said and grabbed my other hand. "You made your choice" I sneered and tried to pull away. Simon held on tighter and it started to hurt. I lifted up my leg and kicked him right in the balls. I turned to Seán and he looked shocked as Simon fell to the floor.

"Come on" Seán said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car. I got in and so did Seán and we drove down the road. "What time is our flight tomorrow?" Seán asked me trying to change the subject. "Uummm, noon I'm pretty sure." I said and stopped at the post office. We shipped all my stuff to his house and now we were just walking around.

"Samantha, I have to tell you something" he broke the sclience and we stopped. "What? Don't tell me you were joking about staying with you" I frowned and he smiled. "No no, My mom calls me Jack and so do all of my friends." He stamppered and I nodded. "Well, it's just weird to hear Seán when I haven't heard it in years" he murmered and I nodded, again. "Alright Jack it is" I said and smiled. "Great" he smirked and we kept walking. We walked all over and didn't even sleep. The sun came up and we went back to our car. "Ready?" I asked him and he nodded. "Ready" he replied.

I started the car and we drove to the airport returning the car. We got on the flight and landed back in Ireland. We got all of my stuff about 5 days later and Jack helped me unpacked it all. "Thanks, your a life saver" I thanked him as we threw away the last box. I found a job and Jack went to go make a video.