Jeno

"And, 1, 2 , 3, face the camera. "

"Alright! Good. Last shoot. Tilt your head on the left side and look directly at the camera. 1, 2 , 3. Good! And now we're done! "

 Good! And now we're done! "

The photoshoot ended.

The female staff gave me a bottled water and a face towel. I went to my designated chair and sat on it. I felt tired the moment I sat on the chair. I have been standing for five hours.

I have decided to stop accepting offers from fashion magazines and clothing brands.

This will be my last photoshoot.

I promised my father that I will focus on our business. He has not been feeling well for these past days.

And,  as his only child,  I need to be competent and reliable for managing our business.

My thoughts were awaken when a message notification appeared on my phone screen.

Don't be late. Today is the day. Finally, you will meet her.

Dad.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

I can't believe he will actually do this!

"Sir, your car is ready. "

One of the male staff gave me my car key. I thanked him and stood up from the chair. I approached the production team. I looked for Yanna,  the editor-in-chief of Style.Us, a lifestyle fashion magazine for women. She called me a week ago for the magazine's 10th year anniversary and asked me if they can feature me for their theme.

Yanna and I have been friends way back during my college years. I told her that this photoshoot will be my last.

I saw Yanna who was busy talking with the photographer. She looked up and our eyes met. I nod my head to her. She excused herself and approached me.

"Hey!" she said.

"I've got to go."

She inclined her arm into mine. She smiled to me and leaned closer. "Let's grab something to eat first. Come on!"

I smiled at her. "I can't. My dad is waiting for me at the hotel. I need to meet an important client. "

"It won't take us long. And for sure, it will take us a couple of months to see each other again. You will become very busy since you'll manage the Shon hotel now."

I removed her hand from my arm. "I'm sorry but some other time."

"Ugh!  Jeno, why are you so stubborn?! I know we have broken up but can't we remain friends? Having a cup of coffee with me does not mean we are getting back,  right?"

I looked at her. Her hands on her waist. She looked pissed.

Yeah, right.

We used to date.