Day 5: Kiss

Lucy's POV

It's almost 11AM.

And here I am, all alone in the dressing room.

I have never been so nervous in my entire life.

And, this day...

This time...

This certain event...

Has made my heart beating so mad and crazy!

I examined myself in front of the full length mirror.

And, I am wearing that wedding gown that we bought at Mademoiselle

Earlier today, everything went lightning fast.

I was at my room, sitting on my bed, thinking of the possible things that may happen today.

And, all of a sudden, my mother came and told me to get ready.

"Everything is set. The venue will be held at Shon Hotel. I invited Lin and Yaya since they have been so kind and reliable to you. This is the day that we can't miss."

"Mom, can you tell me now why something like this happened? You told me that you will unravel everything. And, I agreed to marry him. So, will you please tell me now? This is not just a simple arrange marriage. I can sense that."

She sat beside me and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"I will tell you soon. But, now is not the right time to tell that. I don't want to ruin this big day for you. Trust me, there is a big reason why."

I looked at her. She gave me a reassuring smile. Yet, it did not make me feel assured.

"Where's Dad?"

"He's waiting for us downstairs. Your friends are waiting for you at the hotel.This wedding will be held privately. Well, a few media people will be there. I know it won't be easy marrying a man like Jeno but you will be his wife soon and I can tell that he will take care of you."

I held my mother's hand.

I smiled bitterly.

Not because of the fact that I am marrying the man who is my first love but leaving a life that I used to live.

And, I know, his life and mine will collide.

But, I pray that everything will turn out fine.

Just like what he said at the ferris wheel.

"Shall we go?"

I nod.

This is it.

The day that I have been trying to escape from reality.

It still hasn't sink in yet.