Chapter 7

"Da in! Wake up love..." I heard a soothing voice in my ear. Raspy but nice

"Huh....?" I opened my eyes to see taemin...

"Its so early....." I said and rolled away and tried to go back to sleep. Taemin scooched closer kissing my head multiple times. I sat up.

"Im up im up... Dont make me look like a tomato...."

He giggled and i grabbed my clothes and walked to his bathroom. I looked in the mirror... Woah i looked like a mess. I got changed and brushed my hair. He didnt get my makeup... Seriously. I decided to take a selca because my brother loves when i do... I bet hes watching me so why not.

 I bet hes watching me so why not

I never liked taking selcas. But whatever. I walked out of the bathroom and figured that Taemin was downstairs. I walked down there and there was Minho and Taemin fighting... Hmm.

"Put a shirt on before Da in comes down...." Taemin said clenching his teeth.

"No its hot as hell..."

"Its 43 degrees... Its freezing... You're just trying to impress my girlfriend aren't you?"

"No-"

"Stay away from her..."

Aww he's over protective. that's cute. I hid behind a box as minho walked over to his room. Then a few seconds later i decided to walk out into the living room.

"Oh hi da in." Taemin said....

"Hey..."

"Jonghyun is making pancakes, so if you're hungry go have some before we leave..."

"Im good im not hungry...."

Taemin walked into the kitchen soon coming out with a plate of pancakes and handed it to me.

"Eat, were going to be at the studio for a while."

I took the plate from him while sighing. Jeez why are you being so disrespectful da in. I walked into the dining room and began eating slowly, practically picking at my food, but I managed to finish half of what he gave me.

After they all finished eating we headed out to their studio. I was kinda excited but nervous. If taemin really is signing me up for an audition... We arrived at their studio. It was quite big. We all got out of the he van and headed to the doors. Halfway there taemin comimg closer holding my hand. I smiled and we continued walking.

                                      ~.~

I was watching them practice their song veiw. it was the 12th song they practiced without a break. Jeez they really do work hard. After they finished veiw they finally called break. Taemin looked over at me, he was deeply tired. He then followed the boys to the fridge. I leaned back in my chair. Even though im not doing anything, im exhausted. I felt someone sit next to me but i didnt bother check who it was, i just closed my eyes to rest a bit. Then i felt myself get warmer and warmer. Someons getting closer and closer. I opened my eyes, to see taemin, of course, leaning in to kiss me. I then saw key watching so i moved away. Taemin looked at me confused but then turned around.

"Key you ruined it." Taemin stared at him, then playfully hitting him.

"You guys can have plenty of time later." Key smirked and left.

"whats that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"They're going out to eat without us because he wants us to go somewhere ourselves."

i nodded. wow good job key.

"I'll be right back." Taemin left the room, i got up and sat in between minho and jonghyun. They werw both resting not bothering to say hello. So i just layed on top of them and closed my eyes myself. They didn't even move.... I sighed as taemin walked in the room.

"Da in, your audition is sunday at 12pm." He smiled.

My face lit up, i quickly sat up and hugged taemin. Gah i forgot all about that...

"Yah!!! Thank you Taemin!"

"You're welcome..."

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed. Key awed. The others probably asleep.

"Oh shut up key." me and taemin both said in sync.

~.~

(mature themes ahead...)

Me and Taemin walked inside of the house. I quickly ran to taemins bed and laid down. Gah im so very tired. Taemin soon walked in and smiled, shutting and locking the door. I didnt notice because i was focusing on getting rest. I suddenly got pinned to the bed. I opened my eyes, Taemin was looking down on me smirking. I began to grow confused then I stared at him for a few moments but then smiling as well. He leaned in for a very passionate kiss. Which then led to making out basically. My arms were still pinned to the bed. He kissed down my cheek and to my jawline. I was blushing, like hardcore blushing. He began taking his shirt off, then he took mine off. I felt very uncomfortable at first, i wasnt the most confident in my body... But i soon got used to it, i mean he didnt look like he was judging. He then went back to kissing my jawline and then down to my neck, when his phone started ringing. Taemin sighed, rolling off me then answering his phone. I put the blanket over my shoulders and walked over to him. It sounded like keys voice? Most likely actually. But im honestly quite glad because ive never been through something like that before, i laid my head on taemins arm.. I felt myself dazing off. Then feeling myslef loose balance. but taemin held my arm tightly, making sure i was still standing. He laid md back on his bed and covered me up.

"Get some rest,love" He said as he kissed my forehead. And with that i feel asleep.