CHAPTER TWO

CASSIDY

Honestly I have to say that my last day of school was definely my best day of school, ever! Every single one of us seniors broke some kind of rule today, even the nerdy 'to shy to talk' kids got themselves into some trouble. It won't matter though because as if this very moment we are no longer students, or should I say prisoners of this insane prison?

"Cassidy," I heard someone mention my name and the way I felt the chills rushing through my spine, I knew exactly who it was.

"Matt Michelson, what on earth are you doing here?" I have known Matt since I was a freshmen in Highschool, he welcomed me with open arms and helped me get through the worst part of orientation.

He came closer, wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me from my feet. Damn, his muscular arms made my knees weak but luckily I didn't need them to keep me up straight at this very moment.

"It would be a little bad missing my favourite underage drinking buddy's last day of school, now wont it?" He replied with his signature 'hot as hell' smirk as he placed me back on my feet.

I couldn't let him see the effect that he had on me, he could literally get any girl to fall head over heels inlove with him and honestly I didn't want to be just another girl in his eyes. I stepped a few inches closer to him and stroked his cheek with my indicator finger trying to look sexy and flirty, "does this mean that I get to ride home with you in your mustang?"

Yes I know he is twenty-three and drives a mustang but thanks to his daddy's trust fund it's possible.

"Yes you can hitch a ride with me but do you really want to go home?" He had his eyebrow raised with a half smile on his face and it took so much of me to resist him but that's the positive thing about me, I have a lot of self control.

"You are going to take me home Mr. Michelson, and Addison is coming with," I gave him my puppy dog eyes, I knew he always struggled to say no to them.

"That can be arranged but only on one term."

"And what may that be?"

"For you to meet me at 4th Avenue bar tonight," it was almost like he was compelling me that's how strong my feelings were towards him.

"Lucky for you she's already going, now can you please take us home so we can get ready?" That was Addison with her demanding personality that I just so happen to love.

Matt and I gave each other a look before we smiled and rolled our eyes. I got in the front seat and when we were all finally safely in the car Matt took no time to make us comfortable, he stepped on the gas and I mean hard! I think that before I blinked we were already in my driveway. I guess that's the positive thing about having a mustang.

"Thanks for the ride," I said as I got out of his car.

"No problemo, see you girls tonight!" And with that he sped of again.

Addison was walking infront of me and I didn't at first get why she turned around so quickly as soon as she opened the door. "OMG! He's here, handsome neighbour guy! He's in our living room!" Yep, now I get it.

"Calm down Addey, he probably brought over some pancakes or something to meet the neighbours," I said stroking her cheek as if her cat died or something.

"I look awfull! I just came from school! He will never think I'm hot if he sees me like this!" She rambled on.

"With those piercing green eyes that you have it would be impossible for anyone not to think you're hot, now get in there and stop with the teen drama!" I whined as I shoved her towards the door.

"You're so totally a bitch, but you're also right no one can resist my sparkly eyes," she finally agreed as she pushed open the door that lead to our living room.

I must honestly admit that seeing this mystery neighbour guy up close, he was even hotter than seeing him through the window this morning! He must of heard the door opening because he turned around looking straight at us.

"Hi, I'm Jackson."

And bam, that was pretty much it for Addison, her eyes showed it all! She was love strucked!