The big breaks

The three arrived to Hogwarts at 4 am and found bad news. Rose decided that she and Scorpius are better of as friends. It was a chance for Loupius to tell him how she feels, but a part of her self tells her that he needs time to move on. So, Albus told them about the room Of requirements. For Scorpius, Albus, Louis, Loupius, Zalera, and Erika at the time, the room became a little club room. There was couches enough for the six of them, a mini library, and some work desks for homework. When the girls came in, they saw a lovely room. But as they came closer to the couch, they could se Scorpius laying on the three-seated couch crying, cuddling a red pillow, and piles of wet tissues around him.

Zalera: What's happened to him?
Erika: Are you okay Scorp?
Loupius: Oh my!
Scorpius was moaning without embarrassment as he thought that they wouldn't mind. They didn't mind, but they feel sorry for him.
Loupius: Um.... Guys, can I talk to him please? Alone?
The four left.
Loupius: Hi Scorpius.
Scorpius: Hi........
Loupius: I know you feel terrible.
Scorpius: (moans) yes. Very much.
Loupius: It is okay. I......... Understand.
Scorpius: What?
Loupius: Having someone in your life that you love. But they didn't know gow to share and was kind of, to........ Late.
Scorpius: How do you know?
Loupius: I usually wouldn't talk to guys about this. But, okay. I do love a person. But, I don't know how to express it. Honestly I think both Erika and Zalera has the same feelings for other people.
Scorpius: So?
Loupius: Whatever you need to know is, you were you before you met her. And loved her. And nothing could ever change that. You Scorpius, is one of the kindest people I know. And, for once. Give yourself credit and forget about what hurts you, and see the new, and old, beauty of life.
Scorpius: Thanks Loupius. I feel a lot better now.
The two hugged tightly. Loupius knew that Scorpius was still hurting. But, she believe that he will be alright .

BEFORE HERBOLOGY STARTED

Mcgonagall summoned them earlier because they need extra herbology classes.

Louis: Hi Loupius!
Loupius: Hi!        
Louis: I was wondering....... What are you doing this Sunday?
Loupius: Nothing other than homework probably. Why?
Louis: Would you like to go to the black lake with me?
Loupius: Are you asking me out?
Louis: Yes...........
Loupius: I'll go.
Louis: See you then!
Loupius went to herbology while Louis went a way.
Louis: YES!!!!

ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS

Because the guys wasn't there, L.E.S went to talk about things.

Zalera: I kind of not like Louis anymore....
Erika: Who is the new dude. Spill.
Zalera: So, I was walking in the library yesterday. And someone I don't know who accidentally crashed me. So, I was grabbing my books and. Daina's brother.
Loupius: YOU LIKE NATHAN?!?!
Zalera: Yep......
Erika: HOLLY CRICKET ZALERA!!!!
Zalera: He's nice and smart and funny and kind.
Loupius: I got something to spill too.
Zalera: Go on.
Loupius: LOUIS ASKED ME OUT!!!!
Zalera and Erika: OH MY LANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They all shared things and had a fun time.

Then came dinner when the rest of the students came. The sorting hat ceremony came and ended with a feast. But this time, there was news.