Define scary

Terlawny: So. It was.
Loupius: I don't understand anything she's saying.
Zalera: Neither do I.
Erika: She's saying that she was in very dark times.
Zalera: How aren't you in Ravenclaw?
Erika: .......... No comment......

Terlawny: So, today. We're using cups. Let me see your cup dear.
Terlawny grabbed Daina's cup.
Terlawny: (gasps) Oh no, oh no. Yo--
Albus stood up.
Albus: IS IT THE GRIM?!?! It'll be impossible though, but who knows----
Scorpius: (whispers) Albus!!! You are embarrassing me infront of the girls! Especially infront of Loupius!!!
Albus: You like her?
Scorpius: Noo--Maybe--what?
Albus: You do know that she is with Louis right?
Scorpius: Yeah.. Of course.
Scorpius looked behind Albus and mouthed:
Scorpius: WHAT?!?!
A few days after that, the second task came. Erika was worried. But she managed to not be such a clumsy fool. Then, Louis and Loupius sent Zalera, Erika, Albus, and Scorpius an invitation. It was an invitation to Louis' 15th birthday. Stated in the invitation, it was a clown-themed birthday party. They are supposed to look like clowns. It all so said that they are only allowed to bring 1 person if they wanted to.

LOUIS' BIRTHDAY

Louis said to just follow him. They ended up in the chamber of secrets. Ron told Louis about how he had opened it during the second battle of Hogwarts. During the party, Erika and Scorpius brought no one as the two weren't with anyone at the moment. And with no surprise, Albus brought Tyler. Zalera was a little late. But, when she arrived. She brought Nathan.

Louis: Zalera! Nathan! Come in......
Zalera: Thank you very much Louis.
Nathan: I love your party.
Louis: Thank you....
Louis felt like someone punched him in the stomach. He didn't know what to do. He saw Zalera looking both silly, and beautiful, and with another guy. He felt nervous and uncomfortable. He never saw Zalera's humorous side. He didn't want to but he just had to go with it. As for Loupius, she felt like her old feelings for Scorpius came back. The two were guilty.

Erika: So Scorp. You did move on.
Scorpius: Yes.
Tyler: You two, never considered be together?
Erika and Scorpius had a second of a weird stare at eachother and answered Tyler.
Erika and Scorpius together: Eeeeeewwww nooooo........
Erika: Tyler, we're just best friends.
Scorpius: We do have eachother's backs but us, noooo.....
Tyler: Oh well. ALBY!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!
Tyler pranced around babying Albus around. Louis told him to just break up with her because Albus might be annoyed with her for the very first time.
Erika: Hey, remember that time when you saved me from going out with Belby Mclaggen?
Scorpius: Yup. And you saved me from Stacy Simpson!
Albus then came to them: HELP ME!!!!
Erika: Hi?
Albus: I just left Tyler in the mouth of that carving thingy!
Scorpius: You used molliare?
Albus: Yes, but anyway. I'm tired of her babying me around. I don't like it...
Scorpius: Well be a man and break up with her.
Erika: You know, a guy as smart as you isn't very wise with your friend's love life.
Albus: What do you mean?
Erika: Albus, Tyler is OBSESSED with you. No matter what you do to her, she'll come running back......
Scorpius: True, but what to do?
Erika: Break up with her, and just move on with someone new...
Albus: Alright. Well, here Tyler comes.
Tyler: ALBY!!!! COME TO ME!!!!!!!!!
Scorpius: Freaky................ Erika, you know the Yule Ball is coming next week right?
Erika: Yes.
Scorpius: No one asked you yet?
Erika: No. Why?
Scorpius: Since we're practically alone and no one to go to the dance with, why don't you and I go together? As friends?
Erika: Okay. But if someone asked you out, you can go with her. And if a guy did to me, I can go.
Scorpius: Duh! Why would I go with you if I don't have to?!?!
Erika: Ha....Ha.....Ha...... 😑

Meanwhile, Tyler, Albus, Loupius and Nathan was having a conversation.
Tyler: OH ALBY!!! Your so cute!!! I just want to keep you forever!!!
Albus: Stop Tyler!
Nathan: What is going on Loupius?
Loupius: Weird things...

After Louis' party, they all went back to their dormitories. When Zalera was still awake, she thought about Nathan. She do likes him, but  she doesn't know if she is happy being together. Being together means that she might not get to hang with her friends as much as she used to. But not being with hime also means Lee will keep on chasing her and no one to be a very nice person being with her 24/7. She then chose to break up with him and just became friends. She did so in the morning. She felt terrible. She didn't just break her heart, she broke his' too.