Yule ball

The Goblet Of Secrets 7

The Yule Ball

During the Yule Ball, the girls looked beautiful. Loupius was wearing a blue foot-long dress with a gradient cape, blue ankle boots and a usual braid. Zalera was wearing a white elegant sleeved gown, a diamond-coated glass slipper and a classy bun. Erika was wearing a knee-long off shoulder yellow dress layered with a transparent dress, yellow heels and a wavy curled hair tied into a half ponytail. The three got to the guys and joined the dance. Everyone loved the decorations in the great hall. As the champions started to dance, Erika and Zalera relized that Nathan had gone with Tyler Bright.

Erika: You think he'd ask her?
Zalera: Nah. I think Tylers just trying to make Albus jealous.
Erika: Can you waltz though?
Zalera: A little...... Before Mcgonagall taught us how to, I actually did a couple of waltz in Jemma's parties...
Erika: Wow. Okay. I couldn't do it perfectly. I tend to step on the other person's toes.
They all then danced. Zalera danced beautifully with Scorpius. They never missed a step. Erika and Albus danced with joy. They didn't care how bad they were, they just danced along. Loupius who never did a waltz before Hogwarts she was very happy. Erika, in her surprise, finally relized that her dancing lessons were paying off. For the Jem's gang, Jemma went with Shane, Bella and Dawn, Theira with Al. Erika's sister Riley went with Teddy Lupin and danced with him along with the rest of the champions.

A CONVERSATION FROM ALBUS TO ERIKA

Erika: What a night don't you think?
Albus: Yes. Mmmm..... Erika. Will you be my.............. Girlfriend?
The two were blushing. They were bright pink all along.
Erika: I would be happy to. But, should we tell the rest or keep it a secret?
Albus: What do you think?
Erika: Mmmm...... I'm a Gryffindor. A muggle-born. And, you're a Slytherin. Halfblood. One of the three children of the heroes of the wizarding world. Isn't that a little topsy turvey?
Albus: A secret it is.
Tyler and Nathan then went in the picture.
Tyler: Me and Nathan is having so much fun!!! Eh you, Dubois girl. And you, Potter boy, come see what real fun is!
Albus: ???

But then, Loupius and Louis had a conversation.

Loupius: Ummm... I'm sorry Louis. I can't do this.
Louis: What?
Loupius: The more I keep this a secret the more pain it'll cause you.
Louis: What secret?
Loupius: The truth is, I like Scorpius. I mean I, like like, love him.
Louis: Oh. I need to tell you something too. I like Z—
Loupius: Zalera.
Louis: ??? How'd you—
Loupius: Louis, I'm your best friend. I see the way you look at her.
Louis: Well, I guess this is over?
Loupius: I guess so too. But, we'll still be best friends right?
Louis: Forever and ever!
They parted ways and Louis went to Zalera.
Louis: ZALERA!!!
Zalera: Hi Louis.
Louis: Mmmmm..... Will you dance with me?
Zalera: What about Loupius?!?!
Louis: It ended.
Zalera: Alright.
Louis: By the way, could we please be like, a thing?
Zalera: WHAT?!?!
Louis: It's okay if you—
Zalera: I would Louis. Don't get me wrong. But, can't we be it at another time please?
Louis: What about next year?
Zalera: Alright. About that dance—
But before they could even dance, Jenny Treasures, a girl with hair like Jemma's, came rushing to them and pulled Zalera towards Jemma.
Zalera: What are you doing?
Jenny: Introduce Jemma to ME!!!!!
Zalera: Umbridge!
Jemma: Xing. Treasures.
Jenny: EEKS!!! Mmm. Hullo, er, lady, Jemma!
Zalera: Hi. Whatever. Jemma, this is Jenny, Jenny, you know.
Zalera left the two on their owns. Jemma's blue and pink hair that didn't match her red velvet short dress, which she wanted in pink, started to get frizzy due to annoyance by Jenny. Zalera became tired. So she said sorry and goodbye to Louis and went back to sleep. However Loupius already left to sleep right after she parted ways with Louis.

Meanwhile with Erika...

Albus: Erika, can I ask you a question?
Erika: Please.
Albus: Where are your glasses?
Albus was curious about Erika not wearing her glasses.
Erika: Oh, my round glasses. Mmm, well I decided I'd wear contacts!
Albus: Not gonna ask what those are...
Erika: Now, answer me. Why'd you ask me.
Albus: Mmm, well. I thought that. You'd like to go with me?
He said nervously.
Erika: Albus, I've known you for three years. You're lying.
Albus: Alright. The first time we laid eyes in eachother....
He said nervously again.
Erika: LIES!!!
Albus: Alright. That nigt when you got sorted, I saw your eyes. I, thought it was beautiful. Tyler was talking to me, but I didn't payed attention to her. I, liked your eyes. And when Zalera introduced me to you, I got a chance to know you. I loved it. But I never knew this would happen.
Erika was flattered. No guy had ever say that to her before.
Erika: That's sweet.
Albus: Thank you. It's at ten, you want to go back?
Erika: Alright, we still have school tomorrow. Good night.
The two parted ways. The night ended.

THE NEXT DAY
Breakfast
The Gryffindor table

Loupius: So, are you guys like a thing now?
Loupius chuckled.
Erika: No, we're just friends. And NOTHING could change that.
Loupius: Alright. Oh, don't we have potions next with professor Slughorn?
Erika: Oh yay! I almost forgot! Thanks L!
Loupius: What's with all the excitement?
Erika: Well, I like potions, and my mum told me I am allowed to buy an owl if I got good grades! Especially in potions...
Loupius: ...

They went into the potions class and studied a lot. As usual, Erika answered all of the que correctly, Loupius kept on asking questions, and Zalera just listened. After all the classes, dinner time came. The Slytherins surprisingly were bullying the Ravenclaws. Zalera aproached Bella Flint.

Zalera: Ugh! Flint.
Bella: Xing.
Zalera: Show some respect to them. Either leave, or stop bullying them.
Jemma: What's wrong?
Zalera: JEMMA! You promised to not bully anyone this year.
Jemma: And you promised to shut up!
Zalera: Did not!
Jemma: Ugh. JEM'S GANG!!!! MOVE ALONG!!!!!
Bella: Xing great. You did all this! RICTUSEMPRA!!!
Zalera: Protego!!!
Neville came to their way.
Neville: Both of you! 20 points from Slytherin! And detetention! A week for ms. Xing, and a month for ms. Flint.