part 1

*newt*

I was sorting out the garden getting it ready for the next harvest. The sun blaring on my back and my ankle killing me.

I stopped for a second to have some water when I heard motion over near the box.

"It's a greenie. He's running!" Frypan said.

I watched as the Brown haired boy jumped from the box and ran like his shucking life depended on it.

I'd give it to him. He could run. Until he face planted into the grass.

I laughed a little even though it was wrong. I decided to sit against a tree in the shade as I watched the guys sort out the new greenie.

I decided to close my eyes. Tired from late night and early  when I heard rustling from behind me. I jumped up and grabbed a spade.

"Who's there?" I shouted. But got no reply. "I'm not shucking around here. Tell me!" I demanded. But still no reply.

I decided to go into the forest. Searching for the rustling. I wondered for awhile in the cool shade with rhe breeze blowing lightly. When I saw something jump from tree to tree.

"Hey!" I shouted and ran after it.
I followed it all over the forest. Until it jumped down and started running.

That's when I realised it was a person who I was chasing. But I'd never seen the shuck in my life. I ran quicker after them.

They took a sharp turn and so did I. Determined to find out who it was. I realised then they had long blonde hair. It couldn't of been a boy.

And that's when she stopped dead in front of me. I tried stopping but it didn't work well. As that she turned around and punched me straight in my jaw. I stopped to the ground.

That's when she looked at me lying on the ground and I looked into her blue eyes.

I was struck by her.

"I'm so sorry newt. Here let me help you up" she lent her hand out and I took it. She pulled me up.

I was still struck over seeing a girl.

"Leave me alone. For your own good." And as that she took off just as quick as she had hit me.

I was gob-smacked.

Yet I still followed her.