Work Day: 2

Once I got into the office building I went up to the top floor and sat down at my desk. On my way to work I picked up two cups of my boss's morning coffee and currently had it under a table with a cover over it. (The cover is meant to keep the heat inside so the coffee is still warm when you take it out.)

I signed into my computer and took a sip of some water I brought with me. Starbucks coffee is expensive, and makes your teeth yellow. So I don't drink coffee.

"Ms. L/n, Ms. Tsunade has entered the building and is on her way up."

I pushed a button on the work phone I had on my desk and said, "Thank you Mrs. Nara." Ms. Nara is the resptonist down stairs. Her real name is Temari, but I have to call her Mrs. Nara in the office.

I stood up and picked up Ms. Tsunade's schedule for the day and her first cup of coffee and waited by the elevator across the room. If you couldn't tell already, I'm her assistant.

Yep, that's right. I'm Ms. Tsuande's assistant. One of the top designers in the world is my boss, and she has major, anger issues.

(Something like your name= Sly/n)

"Sly/n! Where is my cup of coffee?!?!"

"Right here Ms. Tsuande!" I handed her a cup of her favorite coffee as she stepped out of the elevator and started walking as I followed.

"What is my day going to be like?"

"Right now it is 7:30 AM. You have 30 minutes to prepare for a meeting with our production manager and the traffic manager. It's on the Flower Parfait set. Copies of your design have been made, but how much each dress costs needs to be discussed. The meeting should last 1 hour and 30 minutes." I read.

"What a snore. What else?"

"At 10 AM you need to call the molding company and hire 17 models. I made a list of all the sizes made." I stated as I handed her a folder."

"Fine. Continue."

"At 11 AM you have a scheduled brunch at Jolie Fleur with a company that want sell your designs in India."

"Menu?"

I then handed her a menu and she scanned over it as she opened the doors to her office and so followed her in. She sat down at her desk in her big window office and turned on her computer. "That's enough for now, L/n. You have permission to leave."

I hurriedly walked out of the room and closed the door. I sat down at my desk and sighed. "Time for a long day..."

~Time Skip: Lunch~

The elevator door opened and a man walked up to my desk. I wasn't paying attention to him though, because I was emailing one of the traffic managers in the designing compartment.

He tapped on the desk to get my attention and I looked up. My eyes went wide as I came face to face with my roommate.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I said panicked.

With a plain face, he looked down at me and said, "I was told that good roommates eat meals together. So lets go." The dark haired man turned around and started walking towards the elevator.

I humpfed and stood up. "Wait a second, jerk! I need to work, so I can not leave this office for lunch. If you want to eat with me, pull up a chair and stay out of my," I shouted as my face burned red. I my fists were clenched at my sides and I stared dead eyed at the dark haired duck. 

"Feisty."

With my face burning red in anger, I sat back down in my chair and continued my work.

"What type of currency is used here?" he asked.

After rolling my eyes I said, "American dollar bills."

"Okay."