January

New Year, I was at a party and yes the same party you were in. I just came there because I had nothing else to do. Home is not home anymore and a lot of people at school were talking about this party and said it was going to be sick. Since I don't have plans, I came to see what all the fuss was about.

2014 had just begun. I saw you at the balcony. Staring at the sky like a little kid lost in dream. The way you stared at the sky, it amused me. I wondered why weren't you inside with everybody else, drinking and partying like there's no tomorrow.

You were smiling, a real genuine smile. It wasn't cocky like you're usual smile. Your shiny chestnut brown hair glistens and your pale skin shines under the light of the moonlight. Your blue eyes had this look of serenity like you were at peace. I know I sound like a creep but I just can't help but stare at you. It was fascinating. I know it's weird.

A few moments later, the boy who was throwing the party, Tyrone or Tyson I think his name was, approached you and offered you a drink. You declined but the guy just kept pestering and telling you were a 'wuss', he asked you to take the drink again but you politely declined and walked away. A few other people offered you a drink but you declined them all.

From what I heard, people said you were some hardcore drunk. Guess I was wrong.

A few moments later you came back to the balcony, this time a girl approached you. She had strawberry blonde hair and was dressed rather provocatively. She wore a short top that barely covered anything. Her shorts were really tight and well . . . short. She was definitely looking for a hook up that night.

She started flirting at you. Twirling her hair, lightly touching you arm and laughing at everything you said. I almost thought you were going to give in. You were known as a legendary player after all. But it surprised me when you just brushed her off and ignored her. The girl was clearly frustrated; I tried really hard to hold my laugh. It seems like she wasn't used to being rejected. A bunch of desperate girls tried to flirt with you that night but all of them failed despite how much of a bombshell they are.

I always thought you were a hardcore player. Guess what, I was wrong again.

It was getting late and people started to dance like there's no tomorrow, a lot of people were drunk and really wasted and people were making out everywhere. It was really disgusting. I thought you would join them afterwards but you just stayed at the balcony.  I thought you were known to be as the life of the party.

I always thought you were a wild party animal. Once again, you proved me wrong.

A few hours later people started to go home and you were the first one who left.

I started to wonder why you were at that party. You didn't drink, hook up, dance or even talk to anyone. You just stayed away from the scene and stood at that balcony. 

I didn't understand why you came there, it looked like that place wasn't really your kind of thing.

The hardcore drinker, the legendary player, the wild party animal

I didn't see any of them that night and instead I just saw you. Since that night you became a mystery. Who are you?