March

First day of March, I saw you with a small gash in your cheek. It was small but still noticeable. People didn't really ask what happened. It was just a small gash after all.

Five days later you had a wound on your neck. It was pretty big. It doesn't seem like it would leave a scar though. Some people started to get curious. They asked what happened but you laughed and said you accidentally cut yourself while you were trying to cook. They believed you. I was not easily fooled though.

The next week there was a not so small scar just above your eyebrows.  It looks like it would last.

The next week, there was a bandage around your hand. You said that you were trying to move some stuff around your house but then a piece of furniture fell right on your hand. I can tell that you're lying. Why are you lying?

Two days later you had a cast on your arm and a black eye. I was getting more and more worried. What was happening? The school authorities asked what was happening to you but you didn't answer any of them. I wanted to ask you but I knew you wouldn't answer me. 

Despite your wound, scar and injury people still hung out with you. They saw your wounds, scars and injuries as a "bad boy" thing. They seem to dig it. They said you still look good even though you had those injuries.  This generation and our obsession with physical looks gets on my nerves sometimes.

You were still cheerful for the rest of weeks and then on the last day of March, you were hospitalized.