April

You were hospitalized for a week. I visited you, everyday actually. I always visited you late at night when you were asleep. I don't think you ever noticed me. I just watched you there all night till morning. Yeah, real creepy of me. You don't usually wake up until 8. I'm afraid that something might happen again if I don't stay with you.

You almost caught me once, good thing you were half asleep and thought I was a nurse.

I would occasionally leave you some chocolates. I know that makes you feel better.

Weird thing was, nobody else visited you but me. You were so popular that I thought a ton of people would come by to see how you were doing but I was wrong. I was the only one that visited you. Not even a family member came by.

How did you get these injuries?

I suspect that your family had something to do with this but whoever it is that did these to you is a monster.

On my last visit I stared at you for a while. Yeah, I know. I'm creepy.

There was still a dark shade under your eyes from that black eye, your hair was a mess, your cheeks were a little bloated, and you were covered in scars but despite that you still looked like the same boy I saw staring at the sky in that party.

The next day I went for another visit. That time, I wasn't going to sneak in your room. That time I was actually thinking of introducing myself to you. I was nervous. I wondered what you were going to think of me. Would you think that I'm a creep, a stalker?  I knew you were going to judge me harshly so I readied myself but when I got to the hospital, I was told you were already released.

I was relieved but scared at the same time. I was relieved that you were better but I was horrified that something might happen to you again.