Chapter Three

Nightmare's POV-
     I got to math class early, I was waiting for the Sans. He was the last one to enter. I smiled when he sat down, he ignored me completely. In the middle of class I slid a folded sticky-note To his desk. He was about to crumble it up but he sighed and unfolded it.
Killer's POV-
     "So he's nice now?" I thought unfolding the note.
"I didn't mean to scare you. I was just being my playful sslf. And I can't make up for what I did on a sticky-note. So one hour after school, meet me where we first spoke to each other."
   I made a slight growl, but nodded. Nightmare's face lit up.
That night, Nightmare's POV-
      "Where is he? He bailed didn't he? Why would I think this would work?" I thought. Then someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, it was the Sans. "I . . . I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I wasn't thinking about how it would effect you, and the rest of the school. I'm sorry" I said.
    The Sans smiled at my words, which is good because they were all I thought about for a long time. I extended my hand. "Lets start over." I say.
Killer's POV-
     I took his hand. Almost immediately we shot up into the oak, my stomach dropped. "N- Nightmare!" I was able to say.
     My heart beat faster as we got higher into the tree. I hurried my head into Nightmare's jacket. Nightmare must have noticed I was disturbed because he stopped and set me on a sturdy branch. As soon as he let go I wrapped myself around the branch and closed my eyes.
    Nightmare touched my back. "Are you ok?" He asked.
    "I'm scared. We are too high up. Can we get down now?" I asked my voice shaking. "Your afraid of heights?" He asked. I nodded and tightened my grip on the branch.
     Nightmare pryed my hands off the branch. I hugged him, more out of fear then passion.
    "Just look at me." Nightmare said. I looked at him and we started going higher. I noticed that he was holding me with his arms and a tentacle was under my feet. His other tentacles were wrapping and unwrapping around nearby branches. Nightmare was focused on something higher, I wonder what it is?
    I know now that Nightmare wasn't going to drop me. I set my head on his chest. I felt safe. The safest I've been in a while.