Chapter Eight

(Thank you guys for 100 reads. I know you guys like this book one I keep meaning to upgrade but in school last week we are doing the hardest subject if the whole year so I had to focus. I didn't want to upgrade the books with it because I might mess something up because I'm being to overwhelmed with math. So now I will try my very best to upgrade as much as possible. And thank you again for 100 reads!)

Nightmares POV-
I just got to school, and I realised many monsters were staring at me. I saw my pal Cross. "Cross what's going on?" I ask. "You don't know?" Cross whispered. "Know what?" I ask. "Dust challenged Killer to a fight. No one knows the time or location. It seems to be a secret if some sort." Cross whispered. My soul dropped and I'm sure it stayed there.
"We have to find them." I say. Cross nodded. We walked two separate ways looking for either Killer or Dust. After a while I got a text from Cross.

Cross- I found Dust! He's sitting on the stage in the auditorium... he isn't doing anything.
NM- ok, don't let him leave your sight. And don't get in a fight.
Cross- k

Third Person veiw-
Cross walks into the auditorium and sits next to Dust. "Are you mad at Senpai to?" Cross asked. "Yes. It's like he's completely ignoring me, because of Killer." Dust growled. "So the rumors are true, you two will fight later." Cross says. Dust turns away and growls. "Well people always say there are many fish in the sea. And other people say they love the one person they have known for years, then they meet someone else. And now they have to question their feelings. I was like that, I thought I loved Senpai... Then I met Dream." Cross said. "So your saying, I dont love Nightmare... I just think I do." Dust asked. "Well I don't know what your feeling, but that may be the case." Cross said. Then Nightmare burst through the auditiorium doors. "Dust! You better start talking!" He yelled.
"Killer and I will fight! That's all I'm saying!" Dust said then he teleported away.