Chapter Seven

At The beach, Killer's POV-
    My bare feet tapped on the wooden peir. I carried my surf board smiling to myself at the smell of sea water.

Then Nightmare stopped and bowed, leading me to a black boat with dark blue decorations

(Kind of like this but all the white is black) "is this yours?" I ask stepping aboard.
Nightmares POV-
"Yep! Now I can be by your side, even in the waves!" I say hugging him.
    Killer's face lit up, and I'm not sure if it was a good or bad expression. Killer threw his surf board overboard. He grabbed my hand and jumped right off the edge.
    I opened my eyes underwater to see Killer smiling like an idiot, bubbles surrounding his face.
    "What the hell?!" I yell when we surface. Killer laughs as he swims to get his board. He pushes me on, then climbs up. Killer paddles up out to sea.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
Killer's POV-
     "The waves!" I say cheerfully. "But I can't surf." Nightmare said. "Why do you think you're in the back!" I say. He hits my arm playfully.
    "We should get up at the same time, so we don't throw off the balance." I said when we were far enough in sea. I jumped to my toes, Nightmare did the same. We got up around the same time. Nightmare was holding on my waist. Since we had a good wave I decided to do some tricks.
    I did a small flip, Nightmare's grip tightened. "Killer, you bitch!" He said. I laughed. Then the wave looked over us,creating a tunnel. Nightmare held out hid hands and tentacles, creating ripples in the wave, while I tried to race out.
    "Hold on!" I warned, his grip tightened again. As the end of the tunnel neared I stuck my hand in the water. When the tunnel ended I jerked my hand up, we did a backflip. And once again we were on top of the wave.
    When the board stopped in the shallows I jumped off. "Woah . . . I think you have first place in the bag." Nightmare said laying back on the board. "I thought it would be fun! Plus you said you were going to be by my side, even in the waves." I giggled as I hugged him.
Nightmare's POV-
     "I will always be by your side." I thought.
    (Hey buddy, chum, pals! I don't surf. I live in the desert so to get to a ocean is a long drive. So I don't know anything about surfing, sorry if what Killer did was different from actual surfing but I tried. Hope you enjoyed!)