Sαĸυrα-cнαɴ

(A/N: THIS IS A RUSH ONE, SO THERE IS BOUND TO BE ERRORS. THAT'S WHY, FORGIVE MEH XD)

"Sakura, can you help me with this?"

Said girl smiled and nodded, "Sure!"

"Eh! No fair! Help me too, Sakura!"

"Alright, alright!"

"Me too, me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

"Don't tell me... all of you didn't do your homeworks?!"

Most of them scratched their heads while others laughed.

"As expected of the class president."

The pinkette sighed, "I won't be class president forever, you know."

"But still!"

"I get it, I get it! I'll help already!"

Cheers can be heard as the pinkette shook her head with a smile.

Two pair of eyes watched the scene in the door, one sea-blue while one onyx.

The blonde one smiled, "Sakura-chan... is really amazing. She really studies a lot and made it to the top. She even helps other people out, right---" he turned his head at his back and grinned at his bestfriend, "---Sasuke?"

The raven haired stared at his blue orbs, glancing at the pinkette for a few second before giving the blonde a blank expression.

"Che. Bastard."

"Shut up and go inside already, dobe."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!?"

He ignored him and went inside first. He walked pass his classmates (and his fangirls) before placing his bag on top of his desk and sat down. His chin was resting on his palm while his elbow was on his desk and his other hand was folded on top of it. He then gazed at the window beside him and waited patiently for the bell to ring.

"Uwaaaa!!! Thank you, Sakura!"

"You're really a great help, Sakura."

"Sakura! You're a life savior!"

The pinkette chuckled then smiled wholeheartedly, "Welcome!"