Fανσяιтє Bσσк

Warning: not eddited!! WATCH OUT FOR ERRORS!

(Wait for my signal to play the song!)

Favorite Book

We were only seven, if I remember correctly...

"Then they live happily ever after, The End." She closed the book and looked dreamily at me.

"That's it?" I asked.

She nodded, "What more do you want? The prince already found Cinderella and he fell in love with her."

"That's a bit too quick." I pointed out while doing my homework. We were at the stairs that goes to our school's front door.

She only smiled at me, "It's their story, Sasuke-kun. We all have our story."

"Fairytales aren't true, Sakura."

"It is, if you believe in them."

"Then I don't." I know I'm being cold, but I'm just saying the truth. Why are you even hoping on something that cannot be happen in reality?

I heard her sigh, "Cause' all you do is study."

"That's the point why we go to school, right?" I turned behind me, where she is, her elbow was resting on her lap while her hands were sticking on her cheeks. Her emerald eyes were staring at me and she didn't utter a word.

"Hn." I got back to doing my homework.

I know she was staring at my back, I can feel it. She then averted her gaze from me to the book cover. Her tiny fingers traced the word "Cinderella" on it. I can feel her close her eyes and she imagined the world of Cinderella.

To confirm it, I turned back at her and I was right, but the difference is: she was smiling.

The wind blew, making her short pink locks sway on her cheek. Sometimes, I wonder how did that made a natural hair color.

"That's okay."

I tilted my head to the side. Did she say it out of her thoughts?

Slowly, Sakura opened her eyes that was directed at me. She then smiled with her eyes closing, "You'll understand in the future, Sasuke-kun."