яєℓαтισηѕнιρ

(A/N: Song for this one shot is Koi Suru Otome by Natsuko Kondo. WAIT FOR MY SIGANL! DON'T PLAY IT YET!)

Relationship

He sucked the straw, making the juice up and went inside his mouth. His eyes were closed as his arms were crossed in front of his chest. His back was leaning on the backrest behind him.

He heard a cling of bell, signaling an arrived customer that just got inside the shop.

He felt a hand tapped his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked up to be greeted by a smile.

"Good morning, Sasuke-kun."

He nodded at her as she sat down on the chair across from him. There was already a reserved iced tea juice in front of her.

"Did the guys told you what time we'll go to the party?"

He nodded, "We'll go after you drink."

She nodded back with a smile as she began drinking her beverage, "Thank you."

"What for?"

"For buying me this drink."

"..."

The pinkette giggled then continued sipping her drink while her company gave her a quick glance before staring off to the window beside him.

*

"I bet they're together now."

"Who?"

Naruto grinned, "Sakura-chan and Sasuke!"

"Now that you mention, they aren't here yet."

"Ah, about that," He slowly sat up and held his cup up to his face, "I told them both that the party starts at two and I asked Sasuke to fetch her."

Kiba tilted his head after he drank his cup of coke, "Why'd you do that?"

"They need a moment together."

After Ino sang, she turned to the group of guys in the couch with a grin plastered on her lips, "They should be together for a bit. They'll need to settle things out first than going here with separate ways."