A cнєяяувℓσѕѕσм αη∂ α ℓєαƒ - Hιѕ вιятн∂αу

Warning: Not yet editted, watch out for errors.

(PLAY SONG ON THE SIDE! AND KEEP ON REPEATING IT!)

A Cherryblossom and a Leaf - His Birthday.

Heart..

Beats..

Fast...

Colors and promises...

How to be brave,

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall,

but watching you stand alone..

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow...

One step closer....

"Misa, I'll be off early, can you handle the rest of the day?"

Said girl nearly chocked on the water she's drinking. She then drank slowly before taking a breath and faced her boss, "S-Sure.."

The pinkette smiled at her assistant before arranging her papers on the files and packing her bag.

Her assistant stared at her, clearly not used at her boss taking a break on her own will. Her boss was really a responsible one because whatever schedule time or reserved time she have, she will really do the things on that assigned time. That's why it was a shocker for her to hear her boss asking her if she could take the day by herself. Misa wasn't really that workaholic because her task was only a few and that because she was only an assistant of a very intelligent doctor.

Maybe today's an exception for her.

Getting the courage she have in her, Misa sighed and faced her boss, "Uhmm... What... are you actually planning today, Sakura-san?"

The pinkette was done packing her stuffs and was on her way to the door, but stopped and turned her head to face her assistant with her right index finger in front of her lips as a smile curved her mouth, "That's a secret."

With a wave, Haruno Sakura turned back at the door and began walking out, leaving her bewildered assistant behind.