Chapter 1

In a massive hollow tree, a fairy name Morgana awoke with rays of sunlight gleaming into her room and shining into her eyes. She groaned as she rose from her bed, stretched, then went to her closet to get dressed. She walked to her window and pulled back her curtains, revealing a massive pool of water which led to many different waterfalls. She relaxed as the sun kissed her skin. She climbed onto the window sill until she was fully standing on it with her back facing outside. She proceeded to spread her arms out wide, and slowly fell back. Right before she hit the hard ground, she released her wings and let them catch the wind, carrying her over the water, creating small ripples along the surface before she flew into the small forest nearby.

     She flew through the trees before she stopped and sat down on a mushroom while other fairies flew by, talking about the arrival of an orc army, said to have been wreaking havoc all over the kingdoms. She stopped a few to ask what they may know about the situation. Unsatisfied with their answers, she decided to try and find anyone else in the forest about it. The other fairies tried to stop her but he flew off in the direction of the walls bordering the Fairy Kingdom and the Enchanted Forest before they go the chance. she walked along the border looking for someone to mess with in the meantime.

     Meanwhile, an elf named arose as her blond hair fell over her face and was woken up by her best friend Len. Once she was awake, she prepared herself to go find a new quest as she could get more gold. She knew she should hurry off to the local village if she wanted to find anything good. She grabbed what she needed, said bye to Len, and started her walk.

     The tavern was a busy environment filled with knights and warriors from all across the kingdoms and many different parts of the world. The large main room had a very strong smell of beer and whisky. On the far side of the room was the bounty board which held many papers with different missions and quests spread throughout. A mysterious wizard walked in and sat on one of the bar stools. Many people starred as magic was normally quite frowned upon and most who practiced it were often shunned. “A bottle of mead, please.” He asked the water as he held out a few coins as payment in his open palm.

     The waiter chuckled at him and accepted the coins. “Sure magic man.” He reached under the counter to grab a bottle and handed it over. The wizard began to drink, not bothering to acknowledge the forces around him as people continued to stare at them. Some, such as the barbaric warriors, turned away, accepting him as one of their own.

     The door opened as Lin walked into the tavern, looking around at all the people talking amongst themselves. Man, it’s busier this time of day, she thought to herself. She sighed then walked over to the board on the other side of the room.

     The wizard turned toward her then returned to sipping on the bottle of mead as Lin looked at the board, indecisive of what to choose. He soon hopped down from his seat, picked up his satchel and staff, connected them, to his robe, and walked over to the board next to her. “What to pick.” He said to himself, not caring about the fact that she could hear him, took another drink from the bottle, and continued to talk to himself. “I could do an easy goblin retrieval or pick flowers from the nymph garden. Everything just seems so normal to me.” Lin ignored him and continued to stare up at the board. He saw a flier out of the corner of his eye that peaked his interest worth about a hundred gold coins but before he grab it, she reached up and took it down. She folded up, put it in her pocket, and left without a word. God, she took the bounty I wanted, the wizard thought to himself. Maybe I could just follow her and get it or… no. I have to get it. He made sure his things were secure before running out the door.

     As he ran out, there was a young girl walking near the tavern whom he almost ran into. He didn’t seem to notice her and continued to run towards Lin who was walking into the forest down the path. He was in quite a rush. The girl thought to herself. She continued down the path toward the same forest. I’m sure the forest must be pretty big. It’s probably not likely that I’ll run into him again. As she walked, she could hear a strange and unfamiliar sound. She decided investigate it my scaling a tree to get a better view of the area. She could hear speaking ahead of her who seemed close to the noise and tried to get closer without disturbing their conversation.

Quick authors note: check out these amazing people\writers who help me write this story. They have pretty good stories too.
Anikawhite
Man_Potato
XavierSanchez709