Chapter 5

Lin pulled on the ribbon attached to the armor to bring it and mogana back to the floor that didn't fall before the ground under them stopped shaking. Although it was safer than before, they didn't want to trust the structure for very long. Morgana poked her head out so she could see around her and saw a pale woman above her although she couldn't tell who it was. “Am i in heaven?” she asked in a dazed, almost whimsical voice. She and the knight got on the ground and she was able to focus on everything around her and looked at Lin. “Ugh. Huh, its you whos the woman.” Morgana still felt dizzy when she suddenly saw a giant boulder about to crush them and she screamed. In the confusion that followed, neither Lin nor morgana had noticed that the knight had awoken from its slumber and shielded them from getting hurt.

    “Okay then, that happened.” Lin said still a little dazed. She looked around trying to find where everyone was noticing just how big the hole was and that they were missing someone. “Where's Zyla?”

    “She fell down a the hole over there.” Alistair said walking over to them, still trying to regain his strength.

    “Well, we need to get her back.”

    “And we will.” Alistair tried to think of the best way to get down there. Meanwhile, the knight picked up Lin and Morgana and jumped down the hole. “That works too.”

    The force of hitting the ground shook through the three of them. Lin looked around trying to see if she could find Zyla as alistair landed behind her. “Oh, that hurt a lot.” He said trying to stand up. “There aren't enough of my spells that could soften that fall.

     “Are you at least okay yo walk?” Lin walked over to him and held her hand out to help him up.

    “Yeah.” He grabbed it and started to get up when he heard a loud crack in his back. “Ouch.” He stood up straight and looked around at the vast area. “Where are we?”

    “I'm not sure.”

    Morgana looked around and spotted Zyla, lying on the ground. “Are you okay?” She said getting closer. and flew back out, carrying a handful of blueish mush. “Oh no!” She flew into her pocket and flew back out, carrying a handful of blueish mush. “No, my berries! You crushed them! I hate you.” She gave her a slap on her cheek and flew up to the knights shoulder. “You're my friend now.”

   Lin walked over to zyla as she started to regain consciousness and helped her up, supporting her by putting her arm on her shoulders. “Are you okay?”

    Zyla nodded, holding her head which was still a little dizzy from the fall. “I'll be fine.”

    The knight walked over to Lin and pulled out rolled up piece of paper. As Lin took it into her hand, she noticed it was the same as the one they had. “I see that we're going for the same thing now aren't we? Well then, guess that means you'll try and stop us no?” Lin said before handing it back.

    The knight looked at her then turned back around and walked away, almost ignoring her question. “Wait buddy! I'm coming.” Morgana called to him flying over. “Hold on.” She turned around to Zyla and stuck her tongue out at her. “That's for my berries.”

    “Why was he in the wall. He failed attempting to enter.” Alistair said quietly to himself. He looked at the knight as they walked to another part of the cave. “Should we follow? Looks like it knows where it's going.”