28 | hysterical

Peep my ask.fm account, go check it out and ask me any burning questions you may have-I'll answer all (scouts honor)^^ *cough* username: @livflower03 *cough*
Chapter 28: hysterical
Hysterical: adj; deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
28. Hysterical

      "Umm is there a David Clarke checked in to the hospital?" I asked rather nervously.

      "Depends who's asking, are you family?"

      Nodding she typed into her computer and smiled. "Yes there is, in room 336." She said pointing down the hallway.

      Nodding I internally freak out before making my way down the hall and towards the elevator. Cole has gone home to be with my mom because the supposed anniversary of his death is coming up and we didn't want her to be alone.

      3 years, it's been 3 years since I last saw him-to think he could have been here this whole time? How long has it been since he escaped from those tyrants?

      The elevator rang and I stepped out and onto the third floor. Looking around at the signs I finally found the correct room number and saw that it was cracked open.

      I saw a man sitting with his back to me in the bed with a girl in front of him probably helping him in some way.

      Walking up the nurse stood up and smiled. "Hi, and you are?"

      The man turned around and my breath faltered as I saw the familiar strong jawline and grey pepper hair that I remembered all to well.

      His eyes went wide and I didn't know what to do, falling to my knees I knew that this would change my world forever. The nurse rushed over to me and helped me back up, bringing my crutches back up to me so I could stabilize myself.

      Handing me water after I sat down I couldn't muster a word as the nurse looked back and forth between my father and I.

      "Samantha?"

      I'm going to cry.

      "Ma'am may I talk to you in the hallway?" The lady asked almost dragging me out of the room.

      "I-Is He Ok?" I asked while nervously looking around and shifting my crutches.

      "Yes, he hasn't recalled anything though. You're actually the first person he remembered." She took one look back into the room before facing me again. "What's your relationship with him?"

      "He's my dad."

      After I explained what had happened to him through another perspective we walked into his room again to see him shuffling through his belongings.

      He looked up and smiled. "Your Sam, my daughter." He said pointing at me.

      Pulling out a photo he pointed at Cole. "This is my son Cole and my wife." He said smiling as his memory was jogged back into function.

       The nurse looked surprised-who I found out her name was Elizabeth-and she rushed over to him. "You remember! Yes! You remember!" She said excitedly.