Chapter 8 Part 3 (Niall's POV)

Note: This chapter is in Niall's point of view, also, this chapter contains explicit language, and sexual references that may not be suitable for some readers.

Kayla and I had already ditched the others to go get something to eat. I was not as hungry as I may have seemed to be. I just led Kayla on to think I was, so I could get the chance to finally be alone with her.

We were standing in the hotel lobby, just holding hands. I wasn't sure what I should be doing, so I just stood there, with a stupid look on my face.

"Why are we just standing here?" Kayla finally asked.

I just shrugged and responded by saying, "I don't know. Want to go to my room?"

"Sure," Kayla's voice chimed.

I took her by the hand, and guided her through the elegant, empty, lobby. I led her straight to the elevator. As we approached the elevator, the doors slid open, giving us space to get in. We stepped into the dimly lighted elevator. Slowly the metal doors closed behind us. I pressed the cutton that would take us up to the highest floor level. Being on the elevator didn't really freak me out, until the lights started flickering. I started to panic, a tad bit, so I gripped Kayla's hand more tightly. I did not want to be seen as if I was weak or unmanly in the eyes of Kayla, although I was sure she could sense my fear.

Kayla never said anything about it, though. She just held my hand tight. I loved being near her. I can honestly say, she makes my heart beat faster.

The elevator came to a stop on the top floor. We stepped out and, I began to lead Kayla down the hall, to my room. We came to a stop, at the door to my room, I pukk out the key, and unlocked the door. I opened the door, and held it for Kayla. After she walked in, I followed her, and closed the door behind me.

"Make yourself at home," I said. Kayla walked over and say down on a beige sofa. It was placed just beside the sliding glass door that led out to the balcony. My room had a beautiful veiw of the ocean, however, there was a much more beautiful veiw sitting on my couch.

"I thought you were hungry?" Kayla questioned me.

I started blushing, "Actually, to be honest, I lied."

"Why?" Kayla asked me, puzzled.

"I just wanted an excuse to be alone with you." I admitted.

"If you wanted to be alone with me, all you had to do was ask, silly Niall," Kayla said.

I smiled before I walked over, and plopped down beside her. She placed her hand over mine, and our fingers intertwined.

"Are you sure your not hungry?" Kayla asked me.

"Ehh," I answered. I knew I slighty was, but I did not feel like going to get anything.

"Come on," Kayla said grinning as she stood up. "I know a recipe to make mountain dew cupcakes, I made them for Tiff, once. She says my cupcakes are the best ever."

I let her lead me to my tiny kitchen area. I didn't anywhere near as good as Harry, so I didn't see the need for a big kitchen. I was not big on cooking, and I had no one to cook for me. I didn't have a girl friend, or someone I felt comfortable around. There were no girls I could just sit around with, and cuddle up watching a movie. I'd always said I'm happily single, but this red-haired beauty had me changing my mind.

I sat on the countertop watching Kayla get all the ingredients, and put them into a mixing bowl. She looked so intent on perfecting this recipe.

"Can yuo reach over and preheat the oven to 350, please?" Kayla said charmingly.

I leaned towards the stove, and scanned it for the correct knobs to turn. I fou one that said "Bake or Broil," so i turned it to bake. I then twisted the other one over to 350.

"Thanks," Kayla said as she spread the mixture into a pan.

I continued to watch her, until she put the pan into the oven. Kayla then turned to me with a franticx look on her face.

"I just hope they turn out right," Kayla said.

"If they're anywhere as sweet as you, then I'll love them." I said as I hopped down off the counter.

I stepped over to where Kayla was standing, and put my arms around her. She smiled at me, her smile was so bright, and radiant. I suddently leaned in, not being able to bear distance from her any further.

Kayla wrapped her arms around my neck, and before I knew it, my lips had met hers in a longer, passionate kiss. As soon as we pulled away, my lips were tingling. I definitely felt the sparks, and from the look in her eyes, so did she.

I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist, and lifter her up onto the counter. I gazed into her gorgeous crystal green eyes for a moment. In them I saw pure desire. I kissed her again, but this time we didn't pull away, for a while at least.

Something about her always seemed to leave me wanting more. Thoughts of us ran through my mind. I started feeling very awkward once I realized I had managed to get an erection. So, I broke away from the kiss.

Kayla looked up at me puzzled, she had no clue what I was doing. I had to hide my erection before she noticed, and I embarrased myself. I quickly leaned in and kissed her neck softly. I heard her let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I want to... but..." Kaula's voice trailed off.

"But, what?" I asked, as I used my hand to brush a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not easy, I can't just have sex with you. As much as I wish I could, I know I can't, because, if I do, I will never be able to save my virginity for the love of my life, also, it actually means something to me. I don't want you to remember me as another random girl that you fucked." Kayla's voice was a bit shaky as she spoke those words.

"You don't get it, do you?" I asked.

"Get what?" Kayla asked me.

I took her hand, and held it tightly, as I peered into her eyes, "You're not just another girl. You're shy, classy, funny, beautiful, sweet as can be, me point is, you are truly amazing. I'm not saying this because I want to have sex with you, because I promise I could go the rest of me life without it. Being with you means more to me than anything right now. When I first met you this morning, I could tell there was something special about you. Now all I want to do is be with you. We've never had a proper date, but around you, I feel like I can really be me self. I don't have to fake anything. Every smile on me face since the moment I met you is one hundred percent real. I have not felt this happy in a long time."

Kayla's eyes started tearing up as she threw her arms around me, and gave me a very tight hug. She then planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"I've never been lucky, until today," Kayla said, as she began to smile.