Chapter 6 (Kayla's POV)

NOTE: This chapter is from Kayla's point of view, not Tiffany's.

I glanced over, and noticed that Tiffany, and Harry, had disappeared into her room. I would normally go be my over protective self, and be stay with her, but right now, I have other things on my mind.

I looked over at Niall, and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I just sat their with my lips quivering. 

"Cat got your tongue?" Niall said flirtatiously. He lowered his eye brow, and gazed into my eyes.

"Tiffany doesn't have a cat," I said, but, it was not a very clever response.

All of the sudden, I hear Harry yelling from Tiffany's bed room, "YES SHE DOES!" 

Me and Niall bursted into laughter, then, I suddenly stopped. Because, I had a feeling that Tiffany and Harry were just listening to our conversation. The thought of them invading my private life was somewhat weird to me. Why would they want to listen? 

"So, we haven't really gotten to know each other," Niall said, with his voice trailing off.

"I know.. but, uh, I'm a big fan," I said.

"Oh really?" Niall remarked, with the corners of his mouth turning up into a beautiful smile.

"Yes, of course," I said, smiling.

Niall suddenly got closer to me. The feeling of being so close to someone that you never even would have expected to meet, was so intense. 

"I want to get to know you better," Niall said enthusiastically. 

The way he said it, made me feel so important, like he actually wanted to listen to me. 

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me, how you got to be so beautiful?" Niall said, shyly.

It was pretty obvious to be that he didn't really date, and that he was still kind of quiet around girls. It didn't bother me, though. Infact, I considered it to be quite cute.

"Well, it all started when she was born," said Ali.

I had completely forgotten she was in here with us. She was sitting at the computer desk, beside the couch.

I looked around for a second, then found a pen. I picked it up, and threw it at Ali, hitting her in the side of the head. 

"OW! Thanks!" Ali said, sarcastically.

"Your welcome," Niall said.

I laughed.

"What the crap! Niall you're not even the one who hit me, Kayla did," Ali said, in sort of a whimper.

"I know I hit you, I'm not stupid," I said.

"Yeah, but it really hurt!" Ali complained, while reaching up to rub her own head. 

"It was suppose to," I snickered.

"I'm going into Tiffany's room... It's less painful in there," Ali said, standing up, and walking towards Tiffany's bed room door.

I turned back towards Niall, because Ali was finally gone. Or so I thought. Because, right at that moment, I heard Ali shriek.

"Ew! Stop it you guys! That's gross!" Ali said.

"I don't want to know what they're doing," I said in sort of a whisper.

Niall must have heard me, because I heard him make a response.

"Well, knowing Harry, I can probably guess what they're doing," Niall said softly. 

We laughed a little.

"They won't stop kissing!" Ali said, turning to me and Niall. She tried to make kissy faces to mock Tiffany, and Harry, but in reality, she was just making a duck face, and turning her head like an idiot.

Niall started laughing really hard. His laugh was so infectious, so of course, I started to laugh as well.

"Ali, go away!" I said, still laughing a little.

Ali closed her eyes tight, and went into Tiffany's room. Now, I could finally go back to my privacy with Niall. He gripped my hand a little tighter. It made me feel special, because It gave me the feeling to know that he didn't want to let me go just yet.

I turned to face him, but he was already looking at me. His eyes were glistening like crystals. 

"Back to your question?" I asked.

"Yes, please," He responded.

"I've never really considered myself beautiful, I have a low self confidence. I also have a low self esteem. But, whenever you look at me like that. I do know that I feel like the luckiest girl in the world," I said, gazing back into his gorgeous eyes.

"I'm just a regular guy," Niall said, with his voice trailing off, again.

"Yeah, a regular guy who has over three million girls, that would love to be in the position I am in right now," I said.

"But, have you thought maybe that none of them spark my interest?" Niall asked.

I just smiled.

"I don't know what it is, about you. But, whatever it is, I like it. A lot. It's different than just a physical attraction. I know, I've had crushes before. But, also, do not get me wrong, I do think you are incredibly gorgeous. I just have to tell you, that, if you'll let me, I can be anything you want me to be. I can do anything you want me to do. I just want a chance with you. You may not feel the same, but I know that this-- I-- Us meeting, was no coincidence. But, now that you know my feelings... I have to ask you, what would you say, if I were to maybe, ask you on a date?" Niall spoke all this with confidence.