Chapter 6 (Tiffany's POV)

NOTE: This chapter is back to the original character, Tiffany's, point of view. Also, this takes place at the same time as Kayla's story.

I sat down on my love seat, and Harry sat beside me. I looked over at him, because he would not stop moving.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, as I gave him a strange look.

"Trying to get comfy.." Harry said shly. He started blushing, which immediately made me feel guilt for embarrassing him.

"Oh..." I said, looking down at my lap.

"This is one tiny couch," Harry said, jokingly.

"It's called a love seat," I said, correcting him. I looked up, to face him. He was smiling at me.

"Love? It's only because there's such a lovely girl sitting beside me on it," He said. 

I smiled a little, however, it was because I was trying not to look like a geek, grinning ear to ear.

"You're very sweet," I said, winking at him.

We sat in silence for a few moments, as we could hear Niall and Kayla talking in the living room.

I heard Kayla's sweet voice say, "Tiffany doesn't have a cat."

Harry started smiling really big, and yelled, "YES SHE DOES!" 

Both me and, Harry instantly started laughing.

Harry slid over closer to me. I was staring straight ahead, trying to avoid eye contact, at all cost. I could feel the heat from his eyes, they were locked dead on me. I did not have to look to see it, I could honestly just feel it. I was too scared, and anxious to look.

He put his hand on my knee. I felt my heart start beating faster. I suddenly turned to face him. He had a slick look on his face. It seems like he's done this quite a few times before, maybe too many times. I don't want to seem easy, or desperate.

He slid his hand slightly higher on my thigh. I suddenly put my hand on top of his, to stop him from reaching any higher.

"Is there something wrong?" Harry said, with a confused look on his face.

"N-no.. I just, well.. I just met you, and I'm not some kind of whore, if that's what you're thinking," I answered.

Harry pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be pushy."

"It's fine," I murmured.

"You sure?" Harry asked me, as he pushed a strand of my hair back behind my hair. 

I thought it was so sweet. No guy has ever done that to me before. I just started grinning.

"Yeah," I said, looking at him.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Harry asked me.

"I don't really know... Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure why not." Harry said.

I got up, and sat on my bed. I expected Harry to follow me, but he didn't. I turned the t.v. on, with the remote. I did the same with the dvd remote. I knew the movie, The Notebook, was still in, so I just pressed play. 

The room was silent when the movie started. Harry got up from the love seat, and plopped down beside me on my bed. I tried to pay attention to the movie, but, I busy concentrated on Harry.

Every now and then, I would look over, and catch him staring at me. I'm not sure why though. I got closer to him, and put my head on his chest. He started stroking my hair. That was the moment, when I realized I could not take it any longer.

I looked up at him, and started sitting up. 

"Is something--" Harry started to say something, but, I interrupted him, with a passionate kiss. He did not even try to stop it, he just went along with it. His lips were soft, and they seemed to fit perfectly with mine.

At one point, Harry somewhat tried to bite my lip, although I do not know why. I'm not quite sure if he thought it was a turn on for me, or not, but it wasn't. I would never say anything to him though, because in order to talk, I'd have to break away from the kiss, which is something I'd never want to do. 

I heard my door bust open.

Before I knew it, I heard Ali yell, "EWWW!"

I wanted to punch her in the face, but, I refuse to let her ruin this moment. So, instead, I just raised up my middle finger, and flicked her off. I'm not quite sure she caught it though.

Ali's sweet voice said. "They won't stop kissing." 

I heard Kayla, and Niall laughing, but I did not know, nor did I want to know why.

Ali is so stupid. 

I heard my door close, so I peeked open an eye, to glance across the room. I saw Ali, sitting in my floor, facing the t.v.. I knew she loved this movie, but, I also knew she was just trying to avoid the fact that I was making out with Harry on my bed. 

I felt Harry pull away. So, I leaned up. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

"Zayn wants to come over and chill with us, is that okay with you?" Harry whispered in a very light voice, so that only I could hear him. 

"Yeah, that's fine. Tell him just to walk in," I replied back in a whisper.

Harry's thumbs moved at a super sonic speed. He then slid his phone into his back pocket, and looked at me. "Now, where were we," He said, charmingly as he leaned back in to kiss me.

Our kiss lasted an eternity, or so it felt like. Neither one of us could bring ourselves to stop. 

That is, until we heard a voice coming from the living room, "VAS HAPPENIN'?"

Ali perked up, "Is that Zayn?!"

She jumped to her feet, and ran to my dresser. After a moment of primping, walked out of my room, and into the living room. Me and Harry followed closely behind her, hand in hand.