Chaps 1

Max's POV

    Okay so today is school day. Its monday and it's hella hot! The school allows students, especially girls, to wear shorts but it shouldn't be above the ass. The ass is wonderful, like mine. I'm just kidding! It's hard to have a butt because creeps stare. World is confusing, its just a butt goshdammit.

Nics: Hey bitchh! See you at the lockers!💕 please stay alive!muah😚 I'll be there in 10 mins.
Maxie: kk Imma use my timer. 😂 you lazy fucker
Nics: PFT we're the same. Staph it. Gtg

I smile a little and continue walking to our locker. I press the numbers and opened it, I put my bag and closed the locker, but the padlock is still in my hand. I lean on it, grab mah phone that was in the pocket and wait for Nica.

I'm pretty sure she meant 15 minutes. She likes adding five minutes in everything. Going to school, in the bathroom, cafeteria and any other but not in the class. She hates that place.

"MAXIMUS!!!" That freaking girl I smiled at my horrible nickname. We always have bad nicknames.

"MONKEY! Do you want some banana?" Everyone snickered and she smack me in the arm. "Ow!" I glare at her then everyone stopped talking. Oh my god, I remember Nica The Monkey when we went to a fieldtrip 2 years ago.

Everyone quiet down. Look at the floor to avoid their eyes.

Typical bullshit. I look at the entrance and obviously the baby boys- I mean "bad boys" ,except for one, walks like they're majesty. They can be the majesty of assumeros (assuming boys)

"Pstt Max look at Louie, walking like an idiot." We avoided their eyes since we don't want to cause a scene but we still laughed quietly.

So there are 4 boys. Leader is Nico, and the rest are Jayson, Wade and Louie. Louie is my neighbor since birth. Both of our parents are frenemies and us? Friends.

As they past us, Louie looked at us and smiled. You know girls, so they glared at me and is starting to spread rumors. Its a nice way to be known.

I rolled my eyes and me and Nica walk, going to our first class.

"Wow people are making rumors about us and the baby boys. What do 'ya think?" She winked.

"People are stupid. Confusing and a complete ignorant who thought poop is chocolate?" I innocently ask.

"Duhhh." We laughed all they way.

_LAST CLASS_

"Ha cruuuu. Ha cruuuu. Ha cruuuu......" (The best imitating snores)

"MS. ANDREWS!" An elephant shouted.

"OH SHIT WHAT??" I woke up. Oops, why is world so cruel! I'm just having a nice sleep.

"What is verb??!" She asked.

SERIOSULY?!?!?!? I have been hearing that word since I was grade one and still now?

"It's simple Maam. Verb is an action word. For example is disturbing, shouting and glaring." I sleepily said. She stared and glared at me for five seconds. Teachers...

"Ms. Andrews, your examples are not verbs because-"

"Yes it is Maam. If you're disturbing someone your hand is moving. Shouting at someone, you're moving your mouth, and glaring? You're moving your eyes."

"Hmph. Okay class-"

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!RUN!"

_HALLWAYS_

"Oh Maximus, always burning Ms. Elle Phant." We laughed.

"Her parents must be cruel. They named her Elle." I nod at her. I freaking want to talk and cuddle and hug my other bestfriend. Louie.

"You bitch!" A dyed blonde hair, a popular! Alert! Its germs! , turned me around. "Don't even try to steal the boys! They are ours! Not yours! And-" high pitch voices are the worst.

"Wait wait wait. First of all, you are germs, so can you please step back a foot? And high pitch voice? Really? Annoying as ever. And the boys? They're yours. I don't care about them. And you can own them anytime if you want to be an another one night stand. So leave me alone." I am happily pissed off.

I walked out with Nica behind me.

"MAXIE!" Oh shit! RUN MAX! RUN...

Hello everyone and welcome to Chapter 1
Thank you for still reading this book! I hope to get a few likes and comments!
What do you think happens next?

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
The words are permanently spelled like that.
Sorry for a short chapter.
And sorry if it wasn't interesting lol. Idk

Thank you for voting if you did!
I love you all pandadoos!
I hope you keep on reading and share this to any friends and family.
I love you all very much!❤️

Vote. Comment. Share

-gbr