Chaps 3

MAX POV

"All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside (somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout)
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside (somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout)
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you."

"YESSS FINALLY MAX!!!" Nica shouts as people looks at us weirdly. Its because I made a video of me singing Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. And I hit the high note! I am very happy and the hardwork pays off! But my voice is really rough right now, I drank cold water after singing that. I know its my fault.

Ofcourse, we watched it with earphones. Like I told you, I can't just let people know something about me especially my singing voice. I'm just invisible, remember?

"I can't wait when Louie founds out!" Nica said a little louder. I hit her in the arm.

"Shut up you dweeb. People are nosy for rumors so shut up." I glared at her.

_LUNCH_

"Hey girl, I heard Nica and the invisble girl talking a while ago." I heard from a girl. Im hiding behind the wall.

"Oh that loser? What about?"

"About your boyfrind, Louie."

Louie didn't tell me?!

"Oh what?! Where is that girl???"

"Idk, maybe somewhere hiding from everyone, probably her pathetic skin. Don't worry, she is pathetic just like trash. You are above her and she is below you. You are more beautiful and she's not. Oh my gosh! I also heard that her big fake ass is just a surgery."

"Oh my gosh! We have to tell people."

"I know right! C'mon now!"

Get it together Max.

You hear this almost everyday. Why are you affected?

Your ass is more natural than theirs.

You are stron- not strong.

I wipe the tears away.

I look at my left and right, seeing that everyone is no where to be seen, I run fast. Pushing the doors and going to the abandoned cottage a few blocks away from the school. I still have an hour to clear the emotions that's stabbing me.

Nics💕😘: Louie...I need you please.
Louie🙄❤️: Im sorry. I can't, we're here in a abandoned cottage a few blocks away from the school. Went here to mess around.
Nics💕😘: k.
Louie: I'm sorry. Oh and I think there's a ghost in here. I saw a really fast, idk maybe Im hallucinating. Bye.

Hallucinating. I wish I can do that right now. So I can hallucinate that everything is just fine.

I cried. Why? Everyone who I like chooses to go with someone? Nica is with her volleyball team right now. Louie is probably somewhere and anywhere in this place.

"WHY IS THIS FUCKING... ARGHHH I FRIDGING HATE YOu all." I shouted as my voice fade and change into sobs.

I take out my blade and grab a beautiful living flower.

"You're so beautiful that I want to ruin you. Bit I just can't because I'm weak. I wanna just-" I tear the petals with the blade. Put them on the ground and start to stab them.

"I'm tired..."

I don't care anymore, I sob one more time when I close my eyes and everything went black.

LOUIE POV

Me and the boys found a abandoned cottage place. This will be pretty if its clean. Bit as for now, it's beautifully wrapped with vines and plants. Flowers around it.

"Hey! What was that?" Wade asked.

"The wha-"Nico.

"ARGHHHH I FRIDGING HATE YOu-"

"Probably a person about to kill itself. Their fault." Jayson doesn't really care huh?

"How about let's find the person? It's not too late to help." I suggested.

"So good. A really really good boy. Ok fine I'm bored." Nico said.

They all nod and I follow the voice that screamed a while ago.

I pass through the bushes when I see a girl in white jeans, and a hoodie. The face is covered with dirt and her hair. There was a blade and a ripped flower, but gladly no blood.

I walk near it-

"Dude, isn't that invigirl?" Jayson asked. Curious.

My heart pump loud and fast.

"No no no. This can't be."

I ran to her and pick her head up. I hugged her and cried.

Then I heard her.

"Im tired..." A faint whisper. Shit!

"Bro...Are you friends with that girl?" Nico asked, I think he notice.

". Oh fvck! Please not now and not here!" I cried harder.

Wade step in and check Max's heartbeat and everything idk medical shlt.

"She's just asleep from too much stress, depression and crying. She is fine." Wade said.

"Are you guys friends?" Jayson asked.

"We're neighbors. We talk. What do you expect? And I'm not friends with her." I can give a better lie when I'm serious.

"Better do that or I'm going to rip you into pieces you dimwit." Nico said. And you ofcourse they are mad at me for breaking a rule. Kind off.

"Guysss. Why don't we just tell Louie to don't stick with other people? We all know he is just caring and really love people. He cries for every person." Wade defended.

"Fine whatever. No any word or story will go out in any of your mouth.I don't want drama please," Nico said as we all walk away from the place while I carry Max.

Jayson got the car and we all ride in and drove off to go to Max's house.

Hello everyone!
Thank you for all coming in here and read this book!
Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Words are spelled like that permanently. If you guys don't understand a sentence please, just comment! And this is not edited.

Oh also!
A long chapterrr yay! 1003 words!
Keep on reading pandadooss! I love you all! Please leave a like for support. Comment for entertainment. Anddd! Share for love❤️💕

-
-gbrrr💕✨