Chaps 9

Not edited

Max POV

Oh boy, I can't wait to tell Nica what I saw last night. I already can imagine her face when I show her the picture I took, can't wait.

So yeah, I'm in my classroom waiting for Nica and the other students to come in. The last bell rings and people show up and sit in their seats. Nica waved and sit beside me. Before I can say anything, Ms. Dante spoke.

"Class, the principal announced that the ball will be moved by the next month. I am happy that most of you are doing a great work with your grades." She says and smiles. "So for today, I'm not going to teach-" the class cheers then quiets down, "-But, you have an assignment to do and you are going to pass it on Monday and only Monday. It has a big points for your grades so be creative in it and pour your heart and mind."

After she says our assignment she went out to talk to a parent in the office. Well our assignment sounds easy, all you have to do is take or find five pictures that means something to you. You have to ask two of your close friends or family and ask them what is the meaning of the picture for them. Then after that, you have to put their answers and my own answers to a bondpaper and put in a folder. Easy right? Oh and you have to be honest with the answers of the two person that you asked. No matter how stupid it is.

------------------------
Home
Because we don't want to talk about school
------------------------

I never get the chance to ask Nica because I...forgot. So maybe I'll ask her next week because I'm a busy girl.

(A/N: Mega Skip coming in 3.....2.....-)

   Today is the day we give Ms. Dante our assignments and Im actually pretty excited about it. The last few days is normal? I mean Nica was sick and the boys ignored me, do I was on my own.

Name: Maxelina Andrews

Inside this folder is five things I adore while Im living. Good thing the introduction is random, but in this folder, you might find something very deep in me. So in this assignment, I interviewed my twin cousins.

The first thing I adore:

/i love the rain. i love how it softens the outlines of things. the world becomes softly blurred, and i feel like i melt right into it.\

Interview:

Maddie: " It feels calm to me knowing that everything is in a haze. The sound of the rain calms me down, the tapping of the raindrops calms my mind."