Chaps 6

A/N: This chapter is for Zoeysa  ❤️❤ thank you so much for supporting this book! And for checking it out!

MAX POV

   Thank goodness and they learned to leave me alone, I don't know what I'll do if they keep on annoying me, probably gonna scratch them on the face, or knee them, or maybe!-

   "Max!" Annoying. Wait who said that?

   "Max, c'mon you're not angry at me right?" I turn around, oh its Louie.

   "Uhm, what do you need?" I ask.

   He didn't reply and lift me bridal style, I yell at him to stop and put me down. I kick my feet at the sky and wiggle my body to get out of his arms.

"Okay," was all his reply and drop me...into the pool. WITH MY FAVORITE BARBIE PAJAMAS. This isn't my day, huh?

   I mean don't judge me, I still watch Spongebob Squarepants. "You freaking son of a-"

   "Language!" I froze. I look behind me, Louie's friends, aka Nico, Wade and Jayson are on the other end of the pool, smirking. Except for Nico, ofcourse.

   I look at Louie in disbelief. How can he do this?! He knows that I don't want to see those boys?!

   I put my feet on the wall of the pool, lift myself a little and grabbed Louie's hand and pull him in. He landed on top of me and I brought ourselves at the floor of the pool.

This is what you get, idiot. I know what I'm doing and I won't kill him, or me. I can see a figure coming to us, I let go of Louie and he went up (basta umahon) with...Wade?

   I jump to bring myself back to reality, sad. As I can see everything, I look at the worried face on Wade and laughed.

   They all looked at me and sent me a glare and stared at me walking towards Louie.

   "Hey are you okay?" I laugh a little while Wade yelled at me.

   "Are you fucking kidding me? 'Are you okay', fuck he can't breathe!" I know that Louie has asthma, but he's fine. I know because he's my bestfriend, secretly.

   Wade continued to rant while Nico won't stop glaring at me and Jayson? Staring at me while puffing a cigarette.

    Strawberries and Cigarettes always taste like you. I sing in my head.

   "THAT WAS COOL!" Louie screamed, beside me. RIP right ear, I look at him and smiled.

   "That's what you get idiot, now I have to change and do my homework. Goodbye and goodnight." I wave at them like nothing happened and Wade was yelling rants at Louie while he's laughing.

______________________
--------------------------------------
______________________

   Helloooooo peeps. Thank you for reading Chapter 6!

How was Chapter 6?

Do you think Wade hates her?

Do you think they will know their 'secret friendship' between Louie and Max?

Read for more! Sorry for the short chapter and late update!

Love you all❤️

-gbr