Chapter 10

Liv's POV

•This chapter is really long•

We are now boarding the plane for magcon. It's currently 12:45. My afternoon depression is here. we both sit down, I'm in the window seat. " you okay?" Matt asks. I simply nod and put my earbuds in and start up my music. the song Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz comes on. I listen to the lyrics while closing my eyes.

Hang on

Help is on the way

And stay strong

I'm doing everything

Hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

Hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

And everything, everything will be fine

Everything.

---

Wake up on Matt's shoulder. his lips party open, letting out small breathes. I stare at him, he's so perfect. His hair still spiked up as it was this morning.

"Why are you looking at me." he says with his 'after sleep voice' and smiles, his eyes still shut.

I smile. "Your eyes are shut, how could you possibly know I was staring at you?" I question him.

"I can feel it. Like magic." he says now fluttering open his eyes.

"Magic." I repeat his words and smile. He conjoins our hands.

"I love you Livy." he says looking me in the eye. I'm still on his shoulder, looking up to him.

"I love you too." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

---

When the plane finally lands (about 7) we get off to be greeted by about 6 guys. Matt walks over to them, he clearly already knows them because he did that guy hug thing. I look at each one trying to remember them, when I get tapped on the shoulder.

"I'm here with Matt." I blush and look over to him, he's in a conversation with one of the boys. Carter.

"Not surprised, i saw that kiss by the way.." He smirks at me. 

"Shut up" I laugh.

He shrugs then walks over to the other guys i follow, more coming, one a girl and the other six guys. I look at all of them and see Hayes. I walk over to him, he clearly doesn't see me.

I tap his shoulder. "Remember me?" I ask when his eyes start to glow, Hayes wasnt there at the last Magcon.

"Liv!" he screeches giving us some stares.

"Hi!" I screech back. he wraps his arms around me.

We let go. "are you seriously as tall as me?" I laugh putting my fingers in his hair to make it a mess.

"Yo, don't touch the hair!" he takes my hand out of his hair. "And yeah. Clearly." he chuckles. "how have you been." he asks making my smile fade. I bite my lip. "I'm fine." I force my smile back on my face.

Keep faking a smile. I tell myself.

Matt speaks up. "Oh guys this is Livy." They all smile and shake hands with me.

---

We arrive to the hotel late at night. Matt and I share a room. I set down my bags and sit on the bed, looking at my hands. I take a deep breath.